NT, anyone ever successfully plan out revenge?

Not what I consider revenge, but I got a story a lil similar to DecemberLove's

I was on aim looking for my next victims. Hollered at this chick that lived near by. We talked all the time, on the phone and online. She had a pic on her aim, I didnt. We finally met me after a few weeks pizza spot, had lunch and went on our ways.. I could tell he wasn't feeling me for some reason. Next time we spoke, she tells me Im ugly. :lol: I wasnt hurt, just confused. I had never been called ugly before. I know Im not the best looking man, but I never had issues with getting women. Never thought ugly described me. Made me mad actually. So I was determined to viciously bang this broad and make her love me. Shattering the friend zone my ug mug had confined me to.

I did accomplished my mission. Then I went rogue. We dated for 2 years. ( I still was getting it in wit other chicks but she was my main). Her family loved me she was cool wit mine. She was Jamaican so she fit in. Everyone expected us to get married and her pop up prego.... But one day I hit the blunt, and my memory data came back online on some Terminator ****. And I remembered my mission.

I completely stopped answering her calls, picking her up from school, everything. I told my parents to tell her I wasn't home when he came by. She showed up at my school crying. Like, whats going on? What happened? What did I do? I just told her I wasn't feeling this relationship no more. She was rightfully mistified. I remember her face twisted in tears and confusion. I gave her no legit reason and everything was seemingly fine. She called for months afterwards still lost. I eventually changed my number.

Was I being petty? Idk. I did feel kinda bad, but kinda not.
Moral of the story, dont call people ugly.

Last edited:

But one day I hit the blunt, and my memory data came back online on some Terminator ****. And I remembered my mission.
roll.gif

:lol: I'm saying though. That's moreso you feeling scorned. The fact that you allowed a relationship to flourish for two years and then end it because she hurt your feelings before seems foul.

But one day I hit the blunt, and my memory data came back online on some Terminator ****. And I remembered my mission.

laugh.gif
 ...dawg, strangely I know the feeling. I wouldn't call it revenge though.

See the thing is, like I explained on the first page, men aren't really hardwired for revenge. You have to really push a male to the point of psychosis for him to want to exact revenge. Soul crushing revenge, the type that would make a person wonder should they go on living or fight through the pain you've inflicted mentally. Smiling in your enemy's face, give them hugs in their time of sorrow, give them enough light to divert their attention from the shadow of darkness engulfing their life. The type of revenge that you're willing to die just to be there to smile at their misfortune, a smile so cold it would literally freeze them in their tracks, long enough for you to say "I-DID-THIS-TO-YOU".

I was on aim looking for my next victims. Hollered at this chick that lived near by. We talked all the time, on the phone and online. She had a pic on her aim, I didnt. We finally met me after a few weeks pizza spot, had lunch and went on our ways.. I could tell he wasn't feeling me for some reason. Next time we spoke, she tells me Im ugly. :lol: I wasnt hurt, just confused. I had never been called ugly before. I know Im not the best looking man, but I never had issues with getting women. Never thought ugly described me. Made me mad actually. So I was determined to viciously bang this broad and make her love me. Shattering the friend zone my ug mug had confined me to.

I did accomplished my mission. Then I went rogue. We dated for 2 years. ( I still was getting it in wit other chicks but she was my main). Her family loved me she was cool wit mine. She was Jamaican so she fit in. Everyone expected us to get married and her pop up prego.... But one day I hit the blunt, and my memory data came back online on some Terminator ****. And I remembered my mission.

I completely stopped answering her calls, picking her up from school, everything. I told my parents to tell her I wasn't home when he came by. She showed up at my school crying. Like, whats going on? What happened? What did I do? I just told her I wasn't feeling this relationship no more. She was rightfully mistified. I remember her face twisted in tears and confusion. I gave her no legit reason and everything was seemingly fine. She called for months afterwards still lost. I eventually changed my number.

You wifed up the chick that called you ugly for 2 years and y'all broke up .. that's not revenge dude :lol:

Why make her your main chick? If anything she shoulda been a sidepiece. #NTLogic
We both went to school in the city and I spent most of my time with her.She was into fashion, I was heavy into kicks, and at the time I like to go out alot. She was always dwn. Besides the vanity lol, she was really a nice girl. Had her own whip and apartment. She fell for me hard and wanted to be in my world and she was mad cool so I obliged.

Last edited:
IDK, maybe. I never really planned out anything but yeah I'm pretty sure I've done some **** out of spite subconsciously.

That's a different me and I don't care to be like that.

Let karma settle things, people usually get what's coming to them in the end. Hell I'm sure the universe hasn't even begun giving me my just deserts for the ****** up **** I've done in my life.

Last edited:
True revenge you keep to yourself ...... I got one marinating......
Exactly. Dudes out here snitching on themselves. Then they gonna wonder why their revenge backfired or why that person gets you back 100x worse.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right at that point instead of saying I'm not feeling the relationship, you should've said "I'm not ugly." and then cut off all contact :lol: She'd be even more confused and lost.

Exactly. Dudes out here snitching on themselves. Then they gonna wonder why their revenge backfired or why that person gets you back 100x worse.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Right at that point instead of saying I'm not feeling the relationship, you should've said "I'm not ugly." and then cut off all contact :lol: She'd be even more confused and lost.

:lol: She would have spontaneously combusted from bewilderment if I had said that ****.
I didnt plan on hurtin her deeply like I did. Just wanted to make her wake up and recognize the real, and beat the box.

Chick called me randomly for 4 months after that. :smh:
Since I told yall what happened, i been looking for her online.
She lives in Houston, Texas now.
All her fam was in FL at the time, and she only stayed in NY for school and me.
Hope all is well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom