NT are we getting old?

I've been a member since 04. 
roll.gif
  I feel like a lot of people that made NT fun to visit have moved on. 
nerd.gif

Who's still here and growing old with me?  
frown.gif

I've been a member since 04. 
roll.gif
  I feel like a lot of people that made NT fun to visit have moved on. 
nerd.gif

Who's still here and growing old with me?  
frown.gif

i am. been here since 05 and tried to get e-famous but now I just come here to laugh

i am. been here since 05 and tried to get e-famous but now I just come here to laugh

I feel the same way bro. Then again all them dudes were older than me back then, and I find myself on here a lot less these days. Guess you just start to grow out of it as time goes on, or this place is just on a decline and moving towards a different crowd.

I feel the same way bro. Then again all them dudes were older than me back then, and I find myself on here a lot less these days. Guess you just start to grow out of it as time goes on, or this place is just on a decline and moving towards a different crowd.

here since 04...same name..i was just looking at my posts..havent posted regularly since i graduated from college 2 yrs ago
roll.gif
...i pretty much grew up on NT..dont like whats its turned into..so i just visit for info

here since 04...same name..i was just looking at my posts..havent posted regularly since i graduated from college 2 yrs ago
roll.gif
...i pretty much grew up on NT..dont like whats its turned into..so i just visit for info

Been lurking since 03, joined in 04. Crazy to think I'm still on this site and even crazier to think unless this place goes to hell, I'll probably be here for another 5 years at least.

Been lurking since 03, joined in 04. Crazy to think I'm still on this site and even crazier to think unless this place goes to hell, I'll probably be here for another 5 years at least.

Meh, why didn't make this thread. It's pretty damn depressing. haha

Feel like crying, hold me. (#Alphamale doesn't care what anyone thinks.)

Meh, why didn't make this thread. It's pretty damn depressing. haha

Feel like crying, hold me. (#Alphamale doesn't care what anyone thinks.)

I turn 26 tomorrow........................for the first time ever i feel old...........80s babies are gonna be in their 30s soon its gonna be a scary place to live. who knows.....or not.
i mean ive been on NT since the start an i know everbody says that..........but yea...........i was lurkin2long but i had a s/n before that i registered but never used an i forgot that password so i just browsed...........

its crazy how much i was actually into sneakers though years ago. 

I turn 26 tomorrow........................for the first time ever i feel old...........80s babies are gonna be in their 30s soon its gonna be a scary place to live. who knows.....or not.
i mean ive been on NT since the start an i know everbody says that..........but yea...........i was lurkin2long but i had a s/n before that i registered but never used an i forgot that password so i just browsed...........

its crazy how much i was actually into sneakers though years ago. 

Back
Top Bottom