NT are we getting old?

i barely ever get outta general/showcase these days
but yea we are getting old, i noticed the other day i graduated hs 6 years ago, in the same thought it came to me. i first joined nt way b4 i graduated

but yea we are getting old, i noticed the other day i graduated hs 6 years ago, in the same thought it came to me. i first joined nt way b4 i graduated

Originally Posted by prymone

yo prymone i remember you from uptowns.net
remember me? think my  name was staysup.......long time no chat

tell amazing1 ill still (&#$#$# him up

he still in philly? you from the chi right? i got a strong memory.

Originally Posted by prymone

yo prymone i remember you from uptowns.net
remember me? think my  name was staysup.......long time no chat

tell amazing1 ill still (&#$#$# him up

he still in philly? you from the chi right? i got a strong memory.

Team Old Heads checking in...was posting videos earlier today and it hit me that 2006 was 5 years ago...Mind was Blown

Team Old Heads checking in...was posting videos earlier today and it hit me that 2006 was 5 years ago...Mind was Blown

I joined in 06. i kinda just lurked from 08-10. Got too lazy to log in.
laugh.gif

Not really into sneakers any more. I just stay in General... seldom go to S&T for the Lakers Thread. Damn, time flies so fast.

I joined in 06. i kinda just lurked from 08-10. Got too lazy to log in.
laugh.gif

Not really into sneakers any more. I just stay in General... seldom go to S&T for the Lakers Thread. Damn, time flies so fast.

lurked in 05, joined 06 and a lot of the people that used to post and provided teh lulz moved or their lives are too busy, as mentioned already. Bleh.

lurked in 05, joined 06 and a lot of the people that used to post and provided teh lulz moved or their lives are too busy, as mentioned already. Bleh.

Back
Top Bottom