NT black men come in sitdown and persuade me

Just be prepared for black women to say something to this effect: "You are just a weak a_ n_ who can't handle a strong black woman, that's why you run and get a weak a_ white b_ who lets you walk all over her so you don't feel like the weak a_ n_ you are."

I love black women to death, but that is NOT good persuasion technique to get a brotha to stay inside the race. It really just serves as affirmation.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If you think most white chicks are "sweet" and "square" (whatever that really means in this context) then 1) you haven't been around enough white chicks or 2) you haven't been in a serious relationship with a chick who isn't black.

There it is!

I'd like for him to date an Italian from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, or an Irish chick from Staten Island....see what he thinks then!

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

If you think most white chicks are "sweet" and "square" (whatever that really means in this context) then 1) you haven't been around enough white chicks or 2) you haven't been in a serious relationship with a chick who isn't black.

There it is!

I'd like for him to date an Italian from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, or an Irish chick from Staten Island....see what he thinks then!

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Holy moly, I never even think about race in relation to the guys I meet, NT is like a whole different world or something.

There are so many situations were race is brought up on NT that most normal people do not think about.

Holy moly, I never even think about race in relation to the guys I meet, NT is like a whole different world or something.

There are so many situations were race is brought up on NT that most normal people do not think about.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

I do not date women, any woman, who has not had a father/father figure in her life.

werd...those end up being the slides
in my experience dealing with black women made me stronger as a man I feel like...I had to deal with a lot of b.s. at times but it strengthens the relationship if you can get through it
I've been with other races but I couldn't see myself building a lasting relationship with them

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

I do not date women, any woman, who has not had a father/father figure in her life.

werd...those end up being the slides
in my experience dealing with black women made me stronger as a man I feel like...I had to deal with a lot of b.s. at times but it strengthens the relationship if you can get through it
I've been with other races but I couldn't see myself building a lasting relationship with them

Nah you guys are missing the point I never said black women are low grade. I don't know where you guys live but in my town the black women (or atleast a high percentage) are trife. I'm simply saying that due to the immense negativity and ignorance promoted in our culture it gives the women certain qualities that are not appealling after you reach a certain level of maturity. I would rather settle down with someone I can relate to which would be a black woman but the baggage and mental issues that a lot have makes it difficult. I like ladies in the feminine sense and a lot of black women I know smoke, drink and party more than any guy I know. Then the so called good girls are waiting for some super #%!#% to come and get them and in the process they get !$+$@+@ on and its "good girl gone bad". I think the whole black dating scene is *%% bacwards and fundamentally wrong and I'm tired of dealing with *!!$ some other #%!#% did to %!%! up a broads head.

Nah you guys are missing the point I never said black women are low grade. I don't know where you guys live but in my town the black women (or atleast a high percentage) are trife. I'm simply saying that due to the immense negativity and ignorance promoted in our culture it gives the women certain qualities that are not appealling after you reach a certain level of maturity. I would rather settle down with someone I can relate to which would be a black woman but the baggage and mental issues that a lot have makes it difficult. I like ladies in the feminine sense and a lot of black women I know smoke, drink and party more than any guy I know. Then the so called good girls are waiting for some super #%!#% to come and get them and in the process they get !$+$@+@ on and its "good girl gone bad". I think the whole black dating scene is *%% bacwards and fundamentally wrong and I'm tired of dealing with *!!$ some other #%!#% did to %!%! up a broads head.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by dunks87

ooo look! another "i hate black women" thread. cool.
i hate relationships and men, (goes to post new topic).
Didn't expect that coming from a black woman.

laugh.gif
What is this the 60's? Women can't even have opinions now with dudes getting all pissy.

Dudes think white women only say "yes sir my Mandingo warrior" and nothing else, obeying their every word without question.

laugh.gif
What is this the 60's? Women can't even have opinions now with dudes getting all pissy.

Dudes think white women only say "yes sir my Mandingo warrior" and nothing else, obeying their every word without question.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Normal people? The funniest part is that I am sure Kilojules64 is not black.

NT is a valid place to talk about things that cannot be talked about in a "real-life" setting.

The reason individuals post on subjects as these, is it's kinda hard to discuss the real issue at hand-without emotion getting out of hand. Personally I find it hard to discuss on topics such as these- because honestly alot of my friends have girlfriends that are black, and at the very least have sisters who share the same traits that irk individuals like myself and OP. 

NT is a valid place to talk about things that cannot be talked about in a "real-life" setting.

The reason individuals post on subjects as these, is it's kinda hard to discuss the real issue at hand-without emotion getting out of hand. Personally I find it hard to discuss on topics such as these- because honestly alot of my friends have girlfriends that are black, and at the very least have sisters who share the same traits that irk individuals like myself and OP. 

eh there was a time i would be like you're crazy and argue with you but all im gonna say is do what you want

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You get my respect for honesty. If I said any of this it would be 50 pages worth of goonery.

eh there was a time i would be like you're crazy and argue with you but all im gonna say is do what you want

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You get my respect for honesty. If I said any of this it would be 50 pages worth of goonery.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

http://www.threepointstan...at-on-pedestal.jpg[/img]

? As if my words had any sexist tone in them. Get real bro. I was simply being sarcastic in the sense that she replied the exact way I expected a black woman to reply-brush it off as "Another black woman bashing thread" when there are real issues being discussed. Not to mention her sexist tone in hatred for all men-yet I am the sexist.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

laugh.gif

http://www.threepointstan...at-on-pedestal.jpg[/img]

? As if my words had any sexist tone in them. Get real bro. I was simply being sarcastic in the sense that she replied the exact way I expected a black woman to reply-brush it off as "Another black woman bashing thread" when there are real issues being discussed. Not to mention her sexist tone in hatred for all men-yet I am the sexist.
tired.gif

I didn't assume jules was black if u thought i did.

I'm not referring to this topic specifically. The sentiments brought up in this thread are very real. In my own experience there are other situations on NT were race is brought up  that would never be in real life.

Maybe its the anonymity?

I didn't assume jules was black if u thought i did.

I'm not referring to this topic specifically. The sentiments brought up in this thread are very real. In my own experience there are other situations on NT were race is brought up  that would never be in real life.

Maybe its the anonymity?

Back
Top Bottom