NT CAN I TAKE A SMALL POLL? COME ON IN

OK, i hit the club wit my boy this past wkend, everything is good we drink and polly wit some chicks afterwards no prob, regular !#*% of course.. Nothings up with these young ladies so i figure nights still young ima go back to my guys crib and call up my lil creep or what have you.. he does the same... fastforward to me having a few more shots. Im good,  not great but i cant drive.. (DRUNK) anyway my mistress TOPS me off and gets ready to leave. My boy is in the room with shorty which is at the bottom of the apt (Townhouse) so as im walkn her to the door i hear LITE screaming like its going down. So we pass the BDRM and i hear it again but evn more intense and im like yo he doin his thang (pause) and as i hear screaming then i hear the chick say u like this @!#+! dont you? wait hold up u mean that was him and not her? yep u EFFN right my boy is a screamer.. im waitn to bang on him for this.. lol
So NT are you a SCREAMER or a MOANER or WHISPERER? just curious i wanna know if its alot of you out there..

notes not cliffs

hit the club wit my boy

go back to my guys crib and call up my lil creep.. he does the same

Im good,  not great but i cant drive.. (DRUNK) so i could be trippn doubt it tho

MY boy is in the room with shorty which is at the bottom of the apt (Townhouse) so as im walkn her to the door i hear LITE screaming like its going down. So we pass the BDRM and i hear it again but evn more intense and im like yo he doin his thang (pause) and as i hear screaming then i hear the chick say u like this @!#+! dont you? wait hold up u mean that was him and not her? yep u EFFN right my boy is a screamer.

IM ALOMST ASHAMED TO BE BOYS WITH THIS DUDE SMFH

OK, i hit the club wit my boy this past wkend, everything is good we drink and polly wit some chicks afterwards no prob, regular !#*% of course.. Nothings up with these young ladies so i figure nights still young ima go back to my guys crib and call up my lil creep or what have you.. he does the same... fastforward to me having a few more shots. Im good,  not great but i cant drive.. (DRUNK) anyway my mistress TOPS me off and gets ready to leave. My boy is in the room with shorty which is at the bottom of the apt (Townhouse) so as im walkn her to the door i hear LITE screaming like its going down. So we pass the BDRM and i hear it again but evn more intense and im like yo he doin his thang (pause) and as i hear screaming then i hear the chick say u like this @!#+! dont you? wait hold up u mean that was him and not her? yep u EFFN right my boy is a screamer.. im waitn to bang on him for this.. lol
So NT are you a SCREAMER or a MOANER or WHISPERER? just curious i wanna know if its alot of you out there..

notes not cliffs

hit the club wit my boy

go back to my guys crib and call up my lil creep.. he does the same

Im good,  not great but i cant drive.. (DRUNK) so i could be trippn doubt it tho

MY boy is in the room with shorty which is at the bottom of the apt (Townhouse) so as im walkn her to the door i hear LITE screaming like its going down. So we pass the BDRM and i hear it again but evn more intense and im like yo he doin his thang (pause) and as i hear screaming then i hear the chick say u like this @!#+! dont you? wait hold up u mean that was him and not her? yep u EFFN right my boy is a screamer.

IM ALOMST ASHAMED TO BE BOYS WITH THIS DUDE SMFH

laugh.gif
maybe the chick was putting something in his back side

seroiusly my dude, it weasnt high pitch like a chic, but it for damn sure wasnt normal. well not to my knowledge

seroiusly my dude, it weasnt high pitch like a chic, but it for damn sure wasnt normal. well not to my knowledge

THIS POST HAD ME CONFUSED THOUGHT YO BOY WAS MESSING WITH A MR.CEE'S

BUT HELL NAH

Back
Top Bottom