NT CAN I TAKE A SMALL POLL? COME ON IN

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by Furrell

Your boy likes fingers in his butt.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Can't believe I read the post + the cliffs only to realize it was the exact same thing
30t6p3b.gif
THIS op tricked me. I was thinking the bottom text was more important since it was color coated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Can't believe I read the post + the cliffs only to realize it was the exact same thing
30t6p3b.gif
THIS op tricked me. I was thinking the bottom text was more important since it was color coated.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

sounds like your boy likes to take the poll
laugh.gif

No for real if I heard my boy screaming like that on some savage %%@# I would make fun of him.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

sounds like your boy likes to take the poll
laugh.gif

No for real if I heard my boy screaming like that on some savage %%@# I would make fun of him.

Man NT kills me. I really shouldn't read it at work. Sometimes I can't help but chuckle, laugh, try to hold it in and just have one of those goofy out loud laughs that you know everyone around you heard. Then I'm just cheesin for a few mins hahaah. This is like the seal walked into a bar thread all over again....

Man NT kills me. I really shouldn't read it at work. Sometimes I can't help but chuckle, laugh, try to hold it in and just have one of those goofy out loud laughs that you know everyone around you heard. Then I'm just cheesin for a few mins hahaah. This is like the seal walked into a bar thread all over again....

Back
Top Bottom