NT, Check Out This Female Rapper vol. Whip Montez

I recently worked on a video interview with Dominican female rapper Whip Montez who I am good friends with. She has worked with Eric Sermon and Talib Kweli in the past among other artists.� Check out the video I produced for her recently along with some of her other work.� The female rap game is struggling for sure so feedback for her as an artist would greatly be appreciated. Thanks for watching the video for those who decide to the check it out and support my company, Backpack Broadcasting!

This is your homegirl so I'll just say it like this, she needs to work on her look. About the video that joint didn't really showcase her music, she went accapella at the beginning, which didn't do anything for me and the actual song was played as background so I couldn't really hear it. But from what I did hear I wasn't impressed.

From that interview I wasn't convinced Whip Montez's music was worth checking for.

That video needs like a 20-30 second clip of her bangin-est song.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

This is your homegirl so I'll just say it like this, she needs to work on her look. About the video that joint didn't really showcase her music, she went accapella at the beginning, which didn't do anything for me and the actual song was played as background so I couldn't really hear it. But from what I did hear I wasn't impressed.

From that interview I wasn't convinced Whip Montez's music was worth checking for.

That video needs like a 20-30 second clip of her bangin-est song.
All fair points that I appreciate my dude. I will say that she has put out music before and is sort of re-introducing herself to the game but I think your feedback is fair man.

Back
Top Bottom