NT Confessions Thread......vol 2009 will bring better luck

I just started back smoking.. it makes it easier for me to vent to my homies about me being heartbroken.

DearWinter........................im not here to laugh at a mans problems.

on some real stuff...........you sound like you at the bottom right now. you need to talk to somebody for real.

-I've never smoke weed... ever

-I left my girl in Atlanta because I couldn't trust her... but back at school, I'm somewhat of a man %!%#!. The guilt got to me and messed with my headto the point where I became paranoid that she was doing me just as dirty... so I deaded the situation after 1.7 years.
smh.gif

-Girls from last semester are starting to see right through me. They're starting to realize I don't care about them and they're wising up to thefact that they're replaceable... thank God for new semesters.

-I don't know who I'm praying to... or why I'm even considering it as prayer for that matter. I just like to think I'm having conversationswith a higher being.

-I won't make it to Harvard because my mind's not where it needs to be. My GPA's decent, but not spectacular... and I'm not ready to give upenough to reach that spectacular level.

-I like some chick flicks. The notebook was an excellent movie.

-My life's one hell of a facade. It's gotten so bad that I'm starting to forget who I really am or what I really want.

-I would have offed myself back when I was 15 had I not cared about the anguish my family would experience.

-I don't have the balls to ask out my crush back at school. She's older than I am and that's where I think I mess up at. I think my game is cateredto the broads and girls... but not the women. She's given me indicators that I should make my move, and if it were any other female I were to be chasing Iwould have gone in a long time ago, but I haven't. It got so bad that I actually formulated a plan that involved a bit of stalking just to"coincidentally" get her alone so I could make my move... it never happened.
smh.gif

-I don't know how to talk to white girls like that. I have some female friends that are white, but I kinda friendzoned myself with them, Sure, I'm halfwhite, but they don't see that. Southern white chicks are different from Northern white chicks for sure.

-It worries me that it's taking blink-182 to get back together. I don't want to lose hope... but damn, it's been 5 years since their lastalbum
frown.gif

I've had depression affect me for the last 8 years bro... no one really knows it though. Some do, but they see me living a normal life and think everythingis ok. Nah, I'm just good at maintaining that appearance. On a normal day I'm a fun guy, but when I have my lows I have a dark side that even I'mafraid of.

More confessions...%@!* it...

-when I was in 5th grade, I passed up smashing this one monster chick that was hawking me because I was scared to "do the grown up" and she had badbreath. Because of that, it took a VERY long time for me to get laid for the first time
smh.gif
. sure, my childish innocence is normal for that age, butit's had abnormal effects on me at this age.

-I kinda want to murder/rob my cousin's new husband. He's cool as hell but he trusts me too much. I think he may be in over his head. He was talkingabout these 50 elbows he got on deck the other day and I kept thinking about gettting him. He's so small and gullible, but he keeps a lot of metal handy soI dunno
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at myself for even THINKING this**** through even though it ain't gone happen.

-I got the only gift I REEEEEEEALLY wanted for Christmas -- A Lakers win.

-I haven't seen my great aunt in ages. As tradition -- when mom was here, we'd spend Christmas Eve with my aunt n nem and countdown till midnight andexchange gifts. Well, I didn't feel like tricking dough this Christmas, so I only bought one gift for theone person I truly cared for. Too bad that !#%%% left me high and dry, so now I got a baby phat fit sitting onmy dresser looking at me like I'm stoopid as %@!*. I stayed home on Christmas Eve and smoked weed and drank heavily. I didn't want to mix any of myBah-humbug with my aunt's ho ho hos. That's the very first time in my LIFE I broke that tradition
smh.gif
. I even saw fit to attend last year despit therest of my nuclear family not showing up. Now, the main reason I'm gonna go see her is to lie and say I felt sick as a dog and to collect Christmas moneyto either get my x-box fixed or (more likely) holla at the dro man.....

- I suck as a son, nephew, and person. If I wasn't such a decent rapper, I'd kill myself. I'm joking. I'd kill somebody else, thenhave their homies kill me in retaliation. 2 for 1.

everything that happened or that i did in 2008 shall remain in 2008.
i, unlike others,have learned from my mistakes and i refuse to repeat any of them in 2009.
but as of now, 2009 is looking very promising for being a much better year!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I've been watching "Girlfriends" on BET all day
laugh.gif
I thought i was the only dude who watched that
laugh.gif
Lynn is
pimp.gif

I smoke too much.. 2-3 times a day sometimes 4
i blew car down payment money on clothes now i regret it..
I stole over a gig of nudes from one girls pc at work..then the flashdrive fell in water
mad.gif

I dont have sex with guys, because its a 99% chance i'll lose interest after :-/ I use guys for head and then i never talk to them again I've beenkeeping this one guy around for free food, cus he just takes me out, no questions, no kissing, just food or movies....smh

pimp.gif
MR MONDAY NIIGHT wrote:

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I've been watching "Girlfriends" on BET all day
laugh.gif
I thought i was the only dude who watched that
laugh.gif
Lynn is
pimp.gif

I smoke too much.. 2-3 times a day sometimes 4
i blew car down payment money on clothes now i regret it..
I stole over a gig of nudes from one girls pc at work..then the flashdrive fell in water
mad.gif

duke i bet u were feelin like

Rilla, keep your head up fam. Other ppl got it worse than u do. Jus hit up the photo shoot and smoke some good after that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

I dont have sex with guys, because its a 99% chance i'll lose interest after :-/ I use guys for head and then i never talk to them again I've been keeping this one guy around for free food, cus he just takes me out, no questions, no kissing, just food or movies....smh
So if you lose interest either way it goes... you do it to get the feeling like you've "won"?

Lol @ PyT....

"Soon he'll get desperate and go down and bless you, and when he come up for air, with a mouth full of hair, grab your Coach bag and get the f outtathere"..

Mad female friends of mine stay telling me they do that *+@. Conniving @%% b----s lol.

^^ i honestly dont kno...ive never been the clingy type it seems like after sex, the dude gets more clingy ...i dont like that...so i lose interest

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

"Soon he'll get desperate and go down and bless you, and when he come up for air, with a mouth full of hair, grab your Coach bag and get the f outta there"..
what you know about that Blueprint 2
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

^^ no as in always calling, tryna keep tabs, asking the five w's....just acting completely different....on sum cuffy stuff

Originally Posted by iMaPyT

^^ no as in always calling, tryna keep tabs, asking the five w's....just acting completely different....on sum cuffy stuff

i always thought dudes changed more than females after sex. I know some dudes that once they took a girls virginity they didn't want her going nowhere
laugh.gif

I know my marriage is done, but the wife refuses to accept it
I've thought a lot about giving up djing lately
I think the wife is only around because she doesn't have a job and has had 1 since the end of May
I'm hoping after I finish broadcasting school that I may find a gig in another state

^^ LOL fanatic ur wreckless!!!! hahaha

I think some females change, but most dont wanna admit it or feel like they wasted a "number" so they stick around....I dont indulge in sexualintercourse because my interests shift afterwards.....so i jus stick to head...LOL

I wouldn't even do that unless I got head my damn self. 69 ftw...

Some chick tried to pull that %+@ on me talking about how she "read" me and could tell I might be clingy. Then turned around a while later and saidshe sees I'm emotionally cold like I don't care about her :-/..and her calling/texting me everyday. I said I'm only doing it for my girl ifshe's special so that's that

I know how ya'll be doing
laugh.gif

Tricksters.

Back
Top Bottom