NT, convince me "cutting the cord" is a good idea

Cable and internet is def still more expensive. I have the basic cable tv and internet options for optimum / altice one and my bill is around $190.

My Fios bill just went up because credits expired… Paying $200 for three boxes and DVR with 1GB internet

It’s crazy :smh:

don't you dare | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

she's letting nostalgia get the best of her. netflix and other streaming services have more than enough movies for people.

she's letting nostalgia get the best of her. netflix and other streaming services have more than enough movies for people.

There's nothing nostalgic about having choices. Not too long ago I used to see people complain about having anything they wanted to watch on Netflix now the complaints are about things getting removed or canceled on Netflix and other platforms.

Streaming is a great thing but due to poor leadership and "business" it has consequences that can't be fixed.

Is her saying blockbuster had 3x more movies than netflix even accurate? Maybe because our location was small, I don't remember blockbuster having that much. Hollywood Video had more. She posted that netflix has 3765 movies right now. So 3x that is 11295. Doubt the average blockbuster had over 11300 movies.

Last edited:
There's nothing nostalgic about having choices. Not too long ago I used to see people complain about having anything they wanted to watch on Netflix now the complaints are about things getting removed or canceled on Netflix and other platforms.

Streaming is a great thing but due to poor leadership and "business" it has consequences that can't be fixed.

So it's not Netflix he should be upset with. It's Marvel/Disney.

Back
Top Bottom