NT, could you be friends with a short person?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I don't know, I just feel so weird chilling with a dude who is 5'4 and under. Mad of them got Napolean complexes and they are just so tiny! I just wanna pat them on the heads sometime. Plus at parties I feel they bring down a crew's swagger. How all my boys walk in at least 5'8 and you their chilling being all 5'3 and %*@$. And to all my short people who have beef with me now, Grow Up!
I think you need to grow up!! You don't want to be friends with people who are shorter than you just because they're short?

Why does it matter? I mean unless they arent a legal ****** in the state of California I see no problem.

i could see if your a dude and trying to date a girl taller then you,. but saying you cant be someones friend cause they are short is saying you wont befriends cause they have aids or something. thats shallow imo.

yo...im a pretty short dude (not in da pants) and getting hugs from females taller than you is
pimp.gif
...dem breasts all against your face
pimp.gif

I don't wanna be chilling with duke in the locker room talking to dude with my meat all in his face.
I don't know anybody who chills with dudes in a locker room? You in middle school homie?
nerd.gif

I'm 6'1 btw....with no short friends....this is just dumb
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm almost 6' .. a lot of my friends, who are girls (I'm a girl, btw) are shorter than me.
It doesn't bother me what so ever.

nahh man... midgets would increase your crew's swag... I tried to recruit one for my fraternity but he went to some other frat

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]Aye... My crew is 5'6, 5'10 (me), 5'11/6'0, and around 6'2...We all still get ours.[/color]

TO THE OP U R THE MOST SHALLOW MOST IGNORANT DUMB PERSON ON NT AND AN IDIOT.....WHY WOULD U POST SUCH A THING?

NO U NEED TO GROW UP MENTALLY.....

I DONT CARE IF I GET SUSPENDED BECAUSE THE OP JUST INSULTED AND STEREOTYPED A WHOLEGROUP OF PPL HE DESERVES TO BE INSULTED

OP=
alien.gif

I don't understand what someone's height has to do with their moral composition or personality. OP you sound like the one with the complex.

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

TO THE OP U R THE MOST SHALLOW MOST IGNORANT DUMB PERSON ON NT AND AN IDIOT..... WHY WOULD U POST SUCH A THING?

I DONT CARE IF I GET SUSPENDED BECAUSE THE OP JUST INSULTED AND STEREOTYPED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL HE DESERVES TO BE INSULTED

OP=
alien.gif

Don't worry fam, they have booster seats at Ihop now!!!

TO THE OP U R THE MOST SHALLOW MOST IGNORANT DUMB PERSON ON NT AND AN IDIOT..... WHY WOULD U POST SUCH A THING?

I DONT CARE IF I GET SUSPENDED BECAUSE THE OP JUST INSULTED AND STEREOTYPED A WHOLE GROUP OF PPL HE DESERVES TO BE INSULTED

OP=
alien.gif

I BET U WAS THE KID IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO JUST TRIED HIS BEST TO FIT IN ACROWD AND TRYING TO BE SOMEONE HE ISNT.....

OH WAIT THERE'S A DEFINITION OF THAT "FAKE"

OP=
alien.gif

I BET U WAS THE KID IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO JUST TRIED HIS BEST TO FIT IN A CROWD AND TRYING TO BE SOMEONE HE ISNT.....

http://www.survivinggrady...p1_pedro_getty-763450.jpg Nelson?

OP=
alien.gif

I BET U WAS THE KID IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO JUST TRIED HIS BEST TO FIT IN A CROWD AND TRYING TO BE SOMEONE HE ISNT.....

http://www.survivinggrady.com/uploaded_images/p1_pedro_getty-763450.jpghttp://www.survivinggrady...p1_pedro_getty-763450.jpg Nelson?
UR LAME KID GET A LIFE

just got a weird look from some ppl in the library here from laughing out loud there
haha im 5'7" wish i was taller but oh well
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom