Nt debate: what type of girl is more attractive.

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Cute girls that let you hit from behind in their TO,Romo,CalvinJohnson,Penny,Lebron,Crabtree jerseys
pimp.gif
you like your women to wear other men's jerseys while your hittin?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by Foamposite

Cute girls that let you hit from behind in their TO,Romo,CalvinJohnson,Penny,Lebron,Crabtree jerseys
pimp.gif
you like your women to wear other men's jerseys while your hittin?
eyes.gif

Quite possibly the most ayo statement ever on NT.

AntBank$81
this one > a girl that love sports but hate playing video games & cars

a girl that love playing video games but doesnt watch sports & doesnt care about cars
This wouldn't be a good idea b/c I talk too much %**#.

This is a tough one. I play alot of video games & I watch & follow all three major sports everyday so if I had to choose...I got to go with video gamesonly because I can see countless fights between us because I get real into sports.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

we men love sports, video games, cars & obviously ladies.

a girl that love playing video games but doesnt watch sports & doesnt care about cars
Thats my girl. Sports are optional

What do you guys think about a girly girl who plays video games, sports, and spends some of her lonely days watching espn?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

def. don't need a chick that is soooooooo into cars. that means she'll be all in another dudes face who has a better car than me.
smh.gif

i tend not to deal with the more materialistic, superficial chicks. i'd have to go with the woman that loves sports. FTW!!

I don't mind if she's into video games. cars, or sports, or all three. I just don't like the "girly" girls; there's something aboutnot being physically active I really dislike.

lets see, my girlfriend is sorta into sports, she'll watch with me, i think i got her into cars
laugh.gif
, and she'll play some video games like rock band and games like that, but idid get her to play resident evil 5 with me
laugh.gif
, so thats a good mix for me

Back
Top Bottom