NT DJs / Producers / Musicians

Been djing for nearly a decade now...now working at the corporate office here at Guitar Center.

i too can assist with gear/sound advice if anyone needs.

descry.bandcamp.com

Last edited:
I'm learning to play bass. It's rough getting started, but I'm sticking with it. For the most part, I'm practicing on technique, but I'm moving into the music theory side of things very soon.

Yes!
smokin.gif

this joint is refreshing sick atmosphere, and that 808 is riding nice too.

New Collab i did with a homie. Trying some new stuff.

thanks! dude you have a ton of followers. share lol

Last edited:
What do you guys think about that Apple the complete recording studio with mac mini ? Is it worth it I can't seem to get any reviews on it.

I'm trying to invest in a home but portable recording studio basically

What do you guys think about that Apple the complete recording studio with mac mini ? Is it worth it I can't seem to get any reviews on it.

I'm trying to invest in a home but portable recording studio basically
More info anyone? My lap top died today -_-

Hey I know a good number of you are producers, dj's & musicians, but I'm an artist from Brooklyn. Maybe one of you might want to work, share advice, anything. I'm open to interactions with fellow music minded folks.

Soundcloud.com/P-ez-2

Would love to hear some opinions on this record. This was our first leak this year. Working towards putting out an album sometime in the near future titled Like We Used To

Been djing for nearly a decade now...now working at the corporate office here at Guitar Center.

i too can assist with gear/sound advice if anyone needs.

descry.bandcamp.com

Man, what creditdentials do I need for a job at GuitarCenter? :lol: but nah seriously, do you have any studio monitors that you would recommend. Want to get into mixing and mastering tracks in the future. Also nice album on bandcamp.

I'm learning to play bass. It's rough getting started, but I'm sticking with it. For the most part, I'm practicing on technique, but I'm moving into the music theory side of things very soon.
That's great! I've been getting into playing the keyboard a little just gotta keep up with it so I can get better. I want to learn the guitar/bass too soon.

I have some AKG headphones, the ones Fantano uses and reviewed (no fanboy). I better check my output settings. Not sure what I click but it ends up bouncing in .aiff.

I've tried exporting right up to the peak (or "red"), but it's always a little more quiet than other peoples' tracks.

You may need an audio interface or some type of amp, not entirely sure

Last edited:
Hey I know a good number of you are producers, dj's & musicians, but I'm an artist from Brooklyn. Maybe one of you might want to work, share advice, anything. I'm open to interactions with fellow music minded folks.

Soundcloud.com/P-ez-2

Lyricist? Let me design for you man, help you get away from those Microsoft Word fonts :D

Do you guys typically use drum loops like the one in the link or compose your own sounds with individual kicks, snares wav files, etc? Kinda feeling loops right now, anything else sounds fake to me.

Back
Top Bottom