NT Do you drink?

22 had my first beer on New years....disgusting.... i much preferred the lambec that this one chick bought to the party

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I find it incredibly odd that people don't drink. I dont think I could name one friend or person I know, that doesn't drink. Seems like theres so many on NT, that don't.

Hearing that some people don't drink is a culture shock to me.

I drink here and there now. During high school and the first two years of college I drank like crazy just because all the girls were at the party drinking. Asian glow went away back then but it all of a sudden came back since I dont drink that often
grin.gif

I drink, but drink very seldomly. Alcoholism runs in my family and I have vowed a long time ago to keep clear minded and healthy because I know long termdrinking is a serious problem...at least in my family.
tired.gif

I've pretty much left the hard liquors alone and stick to beer now. Had some great nights when I got trashed but now I just chill with a couple bottles ofBud.

I used to but quit about 3.5 years ago. I just don't see the point in it anymore.

Originally Posted by wsupjs

I used to but quit about 3.5 years ago. I just don't see the point in it anymore.
If you dont enjoy gettin that buzz then yes... there is no point.

Seeing that I am 14, I do not drink.. Yeah if My parents have alchohol (VERY RARELY) They'll let me have a sip and I hate it everytime

Once in a blue moon, I used to drink alot back in my highschool days. Not as appealing anymore, I will have a drink or two once in a while but not enoughto get super wasted like I used to

Sure do. Didn't for the first year and a half of university bc I liked to have my head in a good spot to take care of my boyfriend (now ex) when he got upto drunken shenanigans. Also when you're dating someone you have so much fun when you're with them anyways you don't really need to drink. Now Idrink pretty much three or four times a month. Don't get blackout or anything but I like it.

a high tolerance for alcohol is one of the signs of an alcoholic. (im not sayin you are) but if you can go out and have that many drinks and not feel buzzed or anything that you have a very high tolerance. its good that you wanna go out and have a good time and remember it all but dnt assume that because you never get wasted that you arent on your way to be an alcoholic. (which again im not sayin you are)

Some miss info right there...there are TONS of random factors. Like how can my little 120lb girlfriend out drink me at 190lbs consistently? I drank pretty much3x a week for 3 years and NEVER developed a tolerance, but some would consider that alcoholism. Drink if you want, don't drink if you don't. It'snot the worst.

Back
Top Bottom