NT, Do you wear Trues?

Ugly @%* denim, the cut's are horrible. The leg's are wide as hell, on some JNCO status.

I only mess with my Helmut Lang's, H&M, RL, and Levi denim.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Ugly @%* denim, the cut's are horrible. The leg's are wide as hell, on some JNCO status.

I only mess with my Helmut Lang's, H&M, RL, and Levi denim.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Old school

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Only jeans I've paid $200+ are my BBC/IC Running Dog Denims, Milo Faces and Bape Fronsta Jeans. I plan on coppin some Nudies next weekend. Everything else is Levis.

Bloomingdales has a 25% off designer jeans if you buy two right now til the weekend. It includes Nudies as well.

You need to be a Mod...all of your posts are useful
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Thanks but that is to much responsibility. Plus several people here already hates me so...

On the other hand, use the code "TOBICANDY" at Tobi.com and you get 30% off full priced items include Nudie Jeans. I don't think it'sapplicable to APC though but Nudies and other brands, as long as it's full priced, are good to go.

I have one pair and see a few pairs that look pretty nice but because of the incredible amount of bootleg pairs out, it makes the brand worthless. havent wornmy pair in over a year.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Only jeans I've paid $200+ are my BBC/IC Running Dog Denims, Milo Faces and Bape Fronsta Jeans. I plan on coppin some Nudies next weekend. Everything else is Levis.

Bloomingdales has a 25% off designer jeans if you buy two right now til the weekend. It includes Nudies as well.
Do they have an online store?
nerd.gif
I was going to cop mine from a Boutique over here in Cleveland called The Brigade.

Edit: nvm, found ithttp://www1.bloomingdales.com/search/index.ognc?SearchTarget=*&Keyword=nudies&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.x=0&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON.y=0&KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON=KEYWORD_GO_BUTTON

Good looking out
pimp.gif

i stick with levis, but at marshalls i did cop a pair of stussy jeans for $20. i have some 7 for all mankind jeans from a couple years ago too but i stillprefer levis

Levis are cool but they also have jeans with wide bottoms. I think people are hating on Trues because of the price. All of my Trues fit me good. You have toknow which types you are buying. They have the same cuts just like other jeans.

Back
Top Bottom