NT, Do you wear Trues?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I have 1 pair, I hope when my boy comes he will buy them off me for 20, just not my style.
I'll buy them off of you for $21 .

I would but he just came through with 21.50
smile.gif

U dont even know what size
laugh.gif

PS: can't even get a hi ?
smh.gif

I have 1 pair, I hope when my boy comes he will buy them off me for 20, just not my style.
I'll buy them off of you for $21 .

I would but he just came through with 21.50
smile.gif

U dont even know what size
laugh.gif

PS: can't even get a hi ?
smh.gif
Size doesn't matter .
devil.gif

No pun intended ...

hi .

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

you are taking this way to personal
smh.gif
the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing, and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

so even though pretty pretty much everyone stereotypes people that wear ed hardy and affliction are tools you still choose to wear it? I am sorry but everyone around here that wear that garbage just does whatever else the other club rats they hang out with do with their spray tans and all that *%$. why is it that you wear it then to set yourself apart? is it because you want a girl to see your t-shirt and thing you are the s+*= just because you are wearing a $90 shirt that you got on sale at tj maxx for $20? please explain

Shutup. You sound like the ultimate hater.

You can say the same thing for people who buy Supreme, HUF, Kidrobot etc. You can say people who wear these clothes are hypebeasts, who wear hyped up sneakers, 7 different colors, colored jeans, gold chains, mohawks etc. Thats the same thing as you saying "club rats" who have spray tans and whatnot.

Some people buy clothes, CAUSE THEY LIKE IT. Clothes dont make you a douche, its how you act, regardless of what you are wearing.

the point is the people that wear this stuff know that people are going to stereo type them then they get mad when people do. I will always assume the person wearing this garbage is a douche until they prove me otherwise.
no I don't know that. Like I said before, YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT And YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. you need to get your mind out of the gutter. So do think that Hulk Hogan, Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Sylvester Stallone, LL cool J, Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne, Whoopi Goldberg, Jessica Alba, and many of the other celebrities who did wear Ed Hardy are Douce Bags?

good question, partly I do look at them that way, it is like they have no sense of their own style so they wear that stuff cause they think it isthe "hip" thing to do, especially old dudes like hulk and stallone. As far as rappers that you named wearing that stuff, I could care less causethey are all wack as hell anyways.

DR813 wrote:
^^Thanks for the definition. I think it's just plain ignorant and stereotypical when people say Ed hardy and Affliction is for tools. just because you don't like that style of clothing doesn't mean you have to judge the people who actually like and wear those kind of clothes (like me). everybody has their own style of dressing. everybody is not gonna like what you like. Don't judge a book by its cover.

smh.gif
the reason it may seem that way is because someone who posted earlier said that I was basically a tool because I said I wear Ed hardy clothing, and I just don't like someone judging me like that. especially when they don't even know me.

so even though pretty pretty much everyone stereotypes people that wear ed hardy and affliction are tools you still choose to wear it? I am sorry but everyone around here that wear that garbage just does whatever else the other club rats they hang out with do with their spray tans and all that *%$. why is it that you wear it then to set yourself apart? is it because you want a girl to see your t-shirt and thing you are the s+*= just because you are wearing a $90 shirt that you got on sale at tj maxx for $20? please explain

You can say the same thing for people who buy Supreme, HUF, Kidrobot etc. You can say people who wear these clothes are hypebeasts, who wear hyped up sneakers, 7 different colors, colored jeans, gold chains, mohawks etc. Thats the same thing as you saying "club rats" who have spray tans and whatnot.

Some people buy clothes, CAUSE THEY LIKE IT. Clothes dont make you a douche, its how you act, regardless of what you are wearing.

the point is the people that wear this stuff know that people are going to stereo type them then they get mad when people do. I will always assume the person wearing this garbage is a douche until they prove me otherwise.

So I assume that everyone wearing Supreme is a hypebeast and everyone wearing Hollister is a surf boy.

Great logic there.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

All I rock are Lucky's, they're comfortable and fit me perfectly. They may not get as many compliments as the TR, but idc. Most people I see rocking true religions only do it because; women like them, they fall in to the hype, basically they're lames. Not all of them, but many people who have a pair or two (at least that i have met) do it for those stupid reasons.
perfectly said

TR's go for $99 on sale. #!% i could get some comfy nautica's or lucky's like usaid or levi's for way cheaper at macys and basically same quality.

DR813 wrote:

smh.gif

So I assume that everyone wearing Supreme is a hypebeast and everyone wearing Hollister is a surf boy.

Great logic there.

I didn't say anything about supreme or hollister. More than half the people out there have never even head of supreme let alone associate it withhypebeast. Plus to me hypebeast don't really carry that douche stereotype often associated with the other brands that have been listed. As for Hollister,sure it falls into the same category kind of. It is a mall brand that makes generic crap that doesn't fit properly, but high school kids are all over it. As for it being a surf boy image, look at people that actually surf, none of them are wearing that garbage.

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

I like the way they look on dudes when done right .

Like this ...

QR
The least he can do is take off the tag.
sick.gif

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tool

Thats not the tag, it is a LV coin purse.
Damn. I feel stupid
roll.gif
Probably cause I see so many people wearing their Levi's nowadays with the tags on.

Seriously? People leave the tags on their Levis? What is the purpose of that?

Only jeans I've paid $200+ are my BBC/IC Running Dog Denims, Milo Faces and Bape Fronsta Jeans. I plan on coppin some Nudies next weekend. Everything elseis Levis.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Only jeans I've paid $200+ are my BBC/IC Running Dog Denims, Milo Faces and Bape Fronsta Jeans. I plan on coppin some Nudies next weekend. Everything else is Levis.

Bloomingdales has a 25% off designer jeans if you buy two right now til the weekend. It includes Nudies as well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Only jeans I've paid $200+ are my BBC/IC Running Dog Denims, Milo Faces and Bape Fronsta Jeans. I plan on coppin some Nudies next weekend. Everything else is Levis.

Bloomingdales has a 25% off designer jeans if you buy two right now til the weekend. It includes Nudies as well.

You need to be a Mod...all of your posts are useful
smokin.gif

i have a pair...nordstrom rack always has some pretty decent deals (altho you can find it for cheaper if you look hard at some macys)

Back
Top Bottom