NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

I'm just wondering how NTers' families view interracial dating within their family. I know in a lot of Black families, females are always saying something along the lines of, "The white girls take all of the good black men" or, "There are enough good black females for black males to date." My mother always looked down upon dating white girls and my sister used to say "White girls are the devil" at COMPLETELY random points in any conversation we had... So I really don't beast over white girls unless they're something EXTREMELY special. I've dated 2 Asian girls and continue to holler at those, and my moms hasn't cared too much... but she throws jabs at me from time to time.

So NT, what are your families' thoughts on interracial dating and have you had any story-worthy experiences?

I'm just wondering how NTers' families view interracial dating within their family. I know in a lot of Black families, females are always saying something along the lines of, "The white girls take all of the good black men" or, "There are enough good black females for black males to date." My mother always looked down upon dating white girls and my sister used to say "White girls are the devil" at COMPLETELY random points in any conversation we had... So I really don't beast over white girls unless they're something EXTREMELY special. I've dated 2 Asian girls and continue to holler at those, and my moms hasn't cared too much... but she throws jabs at me from time to time.

So NT, what are your families' thoughts on interracial dating and have you had any story-worthy experiences?

QueenCitySneakerQueen wrote:
My parents do not care I already told them I'm marrying a white guy
30t6p3b.gif
 why limit yourself.

After watching commercials on VH1 and MTV, and soaking up every stereotype about African American girls, my African parents would never support me dating a black girl.

After watching commercials on VH1 and MTV, and soaking up every stereotype about African American girls, my African parents would never support me dating a black girl.

I know my mom wouldn't care. My dad might have something slick to say but I honestly wouldn't care what he thought.

I know my mom wouldn't care. My dad might have something slick to say but I honestly wouldn't care what he thought.

nah my moms almost pushed me out the car on the highway for saying and I quote

"Im going to marry a white girl"

cause she saw my Jessica Alba background on my phone LOL

nah my moms almost pushed me out the car on the highway for saying and I quote

"Im going to marry a white girl"

cause she saw my Jessica Alba background on my phone LOL

my mom says she doesn't but i've brought a white girl, black girl and a filipino girl home
she was happiest with the filipino chick.
i'm filipino

my mom says she doesn't but i've brought a white girl, black girl and a filipino girl home
she was happiest with the filipino chick.
i'm filipino

Yeah, I don't really care what people say either, although it's interesting to get different perspectives. My first Asian girl was a dime, and it used to be hilarious when we went to the mall or in public. Dudes would stare at her and sometimes give me a nod like, "How'd you pull that?" while black girls would just give both of us dirty looks
30t6p3b.gif

I recently went to the mall with a Korean friend of mine (girl), and it seemed like all the older Korean people were just staring at us
laugh.gif
It's kinda interesting

I promised my moms id marry a black girl but their heads are waaaaay too messed up so ill probly end up going the interracial route. I hope she'll understand.

Yeah, I don't really care what people say either, although it's interesting to get different perspectives. My first Asian girl was a dime, and it used to be hilarious when we went to the mall or in public. Dudes would stare at her and sometimes give me a nod like, "How'd you pull that?" while black girls would just give both of us dirty looks
30t6p3b.gif

I recently went to the mall with a Korean friend of mine (girl), and it seemed like all the older Korean people were just staring at us
laugh.gif
It's kinda interesting

I promised my moms id marry a black girl but their heads are waaaaay too messed up so ill probly end up going the interracial route. I hope she'll understand.

I don't know anymore. They seem iffy.
Naw, I think they secretly prefer a black dude, but tell me otherwise to sound PC.
Actions speak louder. Every non-black dude I broke up with they were freaking ecstatic
laugh.gif

I don't know anymore. They seem iffy.
Naw, I think they secretly prefer a black dude, but tell me otherwise to sound PC.
Actions speak louder. Every non-black dude I broke up with they were freaking ecstatic
laugh.gif

mom would be pissed if she was anything but black.

Shrug, i go a thing for beautiful women period. %#@+ a race.

Back
Top Bottom