NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

I date white broads... and my parents couldn't be happier. they know how absolutely nuts latin broads can be (family experience).

my dad did say "no big bertha sized broads" though. he rules.

I date white broads... and my parents couldn't be happier. they know how absolutely nuts latin broads can be (family experience).

my dad did say "no big bertha sized broads" though. he rules.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

North Dade Represent wrote:
Imagine MLK or Jesse Jackson having a 75% white great-grandson, what part of the game is that?

That would be considered progression son.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

They just don't want me dating fat or ugly chicks
roll.gif
roll.gif

I suspect my mom cares, she would prefer me to marry a nice Ibo girl but if that fails she draws the line at fat, ugly, useless women. She also wants me to date someone successful, ambitious and not "useless".

roll.gif
roll.gif

I suspect my mom cares, she would prefer me to marry a nice Ibo girl but if that fails she draws the line at fat, ugly, useless women. She also wants me to date someone successful, ambitious and not "useless".

Imagine MLK or Jesse Jackson having a 75% white great-grandson, what part of the game is that?

some people clearly don't know what mlk stood for, if he cared about having a 75 percent white great grandson that would make him a hypocrite. People don't think.

some people clearly don't know what mlk stood for, if he cared about having a 75 percent white great grandson that would make him a hypocrite. People don't think.

I don't think my mother minds much, but my grandma does mind...I'm with a white chick now
And my grandma was pretty dissapointed
laugh.gif

I don't think my mother minds much, but my grandma does mind...I'm with a white chick now
And my grandma was pretty dissapointed
laugh.gif

im black and my Mom dont od on it bt If I bring a black girl home she go crazy like I just brought home the golden egg or sumthn(not immediatly)
she talk about it on the phone and do all this other stuff like asking random questions ,prolly cuz shes excited cuz im also black ,so I know she cares sumwhat
bt I dont rly care of the race, I brought two white girls over and my mom knew I like one of them she didnt degrade them, she treated them nice and everything. my DaD dont rly say %%@$, he more into using it against me when he gets upset,lol bt thats life....

im black and my Mom dont od on it bt If I bring a black girl home she go crazy like I just brought home the golden egg or sumthn(not immediatly)
she talk about it on the phone and do all this other stuff like asking random questions ,prolly cuz shes excited cuz im also black ,so I know she cares sumwhat
bt I dont rly care of the race, I brought two white girls over and my mom knew I like one of them she didnt degrade them, she treated them nice and everything. my DaD dont rly say %%@$, he more into using it against me when he gets upset,lol bt thats life....

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
roll.gif

better go to the village and look for wife, don't forget to take palm wine and kola nut with you

my parents have a preference for nigerian girls, but they don't care as long as she's not "useless" like anton said

50 goats, 20 cows my dude. dowry.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cgutta

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
roll.gif

better go to the village and look for wife, don't forget to take palm wine and kola nut with you

my parents have a preference for nigerian girls, but they don't care as long as she's not "useless" like anton said

50 goats, 20 cows my dude. dowry.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

My Moms almost expect me to bring home a white chick, lol. I tell her I'm attracted to black women all of the time. She'll make her slick comments, but as long as she know I'm happy, she's good.

My Moms almost expect me to bring home a white chick, lol. I tell her I'm attracted to black women all of the time. She'll make her slick comments, but as long as she know I'm happy, she's good.

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

California Los Angeles= you're going to bring home a different race at least once (generalization, of course but just saying)

....and if you don't. you're at least gonna mess around with a mix other than yours

This and I'm Asian.

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

California Los Angeles= you're going to bring home a different race at least once (generalization, of course but just saying)

....and if you don't. you're at least gonna mess around with a mix other than yours

This and I'm Asian.

Ive told my tjones plenty of times before that im gonna marry me a white girl.

she says imma end up marrying a mojada.

smh.

Back
Top Bottom