NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

i wouldn't be caught dead with an african american chick.
luckily my moms doesn't care.

I was almost positive that you were a girl...
nerd.gif

could it be she's...

nah...

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by neverflopped

hahaha....my boy that's white and had a bmw at the time said when he was once dating this hispanic girl and a week after he met her mom both the girlfriend and the mom quit their jobs.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, her and her moms must have been looking for a classy white $%$%$ to take them to Westchestaahh.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by neverflopped

hahaha....my boy that's white and had a bmw at the time said when he was once dating this hispanic girl and a week after he met her mom both the girlfriend and the mom quit their jobs.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, her and her moms must have been looking for a classy white $%$%$ to take them to Westchestaahh.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife
It's always a culture shock to me when I see threads like this, since down here it's just so nonexistent unless your parents are foreigners / completely different culture
laugh.gif

Gosh I know, right! It's like oh... It's a dream down here. Everybody is cool with everybody
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife
It's always a culture shock to me when I see threads like this, since down here it's just so nonexistent unless your parents are foreigners / completely different culture
laugh.gif

Gosh I know, right! It's like oh... It's a dream down here. Everybody is cool with everybody
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom