NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

mom would be pissed if she was anything but black.

Shrug, i go a thing for beautiful women period. %#@+ a race.

My mom knows I have a thing for dominican girls
pimp.gif

moms didnt give a %*+# as long as she treated me right
pimp.gif

messed with cubans, puerto rican and dominican chicks and one italian
laugh.gif

well now that i think about it, she hated the dominican
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

moms didnt give a %*+# as long as she treated me right
pimp.gif

messed with cubans, puerto rican and dominican chicks and one italian
laugh.gif

well now that i think about it, she hated the dominican
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They don't care. Mixed people always turn out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and they know this.
laugh.gif

They just don't want me dating fat or ugly chicks
roll.gif
roll.gif

They don't care. Mixed people always turn out
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and they know this.
laugh.gif

They just don't want me dating fat or ugly chicks
roll.gif
roll.gif

Los Angeles= you're going to bring home a different race at least once (generalization, of course but just saying)

....and if you don't. you're at least gonna mess around with a mix other than yours

i dont really think mine have ever cared, but i used to date a white girl and i feel like they were secretly not for it from the start.

Los Angeles= you're going to bring home a different race at least once (generalization, of course but just saying)

....and if you don't. you're at least gonna mess around with a mix other than yours

i dont really think mine have ever cared, but i used to date a white girl and i feel like they were secretly not for it from the start.

They both would prefer that I marry a black woman. My pops would be more upset if I married a white woman because he grew up in the Jim Crow south. He's told my sister that he don't want her bringing home any white boys. But I think that stance has loosened up in recent years.

Either way, neither of them would disown me. It's that when you have pride in your race, that has overcome a lot, part of you wants your descendants to be of that race.

Imagine MLK or Jesse Jackson having a 75% white great-grandson, what part of the game is that?

They both would prefer that I marry a black woman. My pops would be more upset if I married a white woman because he grew up in the Jim Crow south. He's told my sister that he don't want her bringing home any white boys. But I think that stance has loosened up in recent years.

Either way, neither of them would disown me. It's that when you have pride in your race, that has overcome a lot, part of you wants your descendants to be of that race.

Imagine MLK or Jesse Jackson having a 75% white great-grandson, what part of the game is that?

i have a weakness for hispanic women...Dominicans, Ricans, Colombians.......

They all have cabbage patch kid cheeks and thick thighs in NY

My mom has taken notice and always asks me "whats with you and these spanish girls?"

we're carribbean black and all from the same melting pot (basically) so my mother is a crazy broad for questioning me about it anyway

i have a weakness for hispanic women...Dominicans, Ricans, Colombians.......

They all have cabbage patch kid cheeks and thick thighs in NY

My mom has taken notice and always asks me "whats with you and these spanish girls?"

we're carribbean black and all from the same melting pot (basically) so my mother is a crazy broad for questioning me about it anyway

Back
Top Bottom