NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

Growing up my mother always encouraged me to date whoever I like...

I've always been more attracted to black women....

That's my preference... and she has no problem with it...

My daughter is mixed black/italian...

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

After watching commercials on VH1 and MTV, and soaking up every stereotype about African American girls, my African parents would never support me dating a black girl.

^ I'm definitely not trying to insult your parent's intelligence, but why on Earth would they assume that all Black American women are like this? That's where they went wrong. Especially watching those two channels. Forget showing bad examples of American Black women, they show examples of idiotic PEOPLE period. That's like me assuming that your parents have bones in their noses while they are trying to sell me fake hats
as a side hustle. We have to do better man
tired.gif

Oh yeah, my mom doesn't care as long as the person is decent and they are right for me. Come to think of it, my gf is Hawai'ian and she cool with it lol

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

After watching commercials on VH1 and MTV, and soaking up every stereotype about African American girls, my African parents would never support me dating a black girl.

^ I'm definitely not trying to insult your parent's intelligence, but why on Earth would they assume that all Black American women are like this? That's where they went wrong. Especially watching those two channels. Forget showing bad examples of American Black women, they show examples of idiotic PEOPLE period. That's like me assuming that your parents have bones in their noses while they are trying to sell me fake hats
as a side hustle. We have to do better man
tired.gif

Oh yeah, my mom doesn't care as long as the person is decent and they are right for me. Come to think of it, my gf is Hawai'ian and she cool with it lol

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I am dating a hot blonde and have been for 2.5 years now
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and I am chinese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

My parents are taking me and her to Hong Kong this summer to meet my mom's side of the family, it will be interesting; I honestly don't know what to expect.
poster.jpg

You're living out the variant remake man
laugh.gif

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and I am chinese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

My parents are taking me and her to Hong Kong this summer to meet my mom's side of the family, it will be interesting; I honestly don't know what to expect.
poster.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My parents never had a problem with me dating outside of my race..

This.

My parents dont really care, as long as shes a decent girl and makes me happy its cool. My grandmother on the other hand is against me dating/marrying outside of my race...shes old school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

My parents never had a problem with me dating outside of my race..

This.

My parents dont really care, as long as shes a decent girl and makes me happy its cool. My grandmother on the other hand is against me dating/marrying outside of my race...shes old school
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and I am chinese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

poster.jpg

laugh.gif
Is this a real movie?!?!? Me and my girl might have to watch this sometime
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
and I am chinese
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif

poster.jpg

laugh.gif
Is this a real movie?!?!? Me and my girl might have to watch this sometime
laugh.gif

i dated a black girl in high school, my parents freaked but they got over it within a month
my parents didn't mind at all when i dated a hispanic girl or a white girl though....

i'm asian and I'm dating an asian now lol...

i dated a black girl in high school, my parents freaked but they got over it within a month
my parents didn't mind at all when i dated a hispanic girl or a white girl though....

i'm asian and I'm dating an asian now lol...

My mom knows I have a thing for hispanic chicks, but she wouldn't be happy if I married one. If i marry a white girl I think she would go on a rampage lol

My mom knows I have a thing for hispanic chicks, but she wouldn't be happy if I married one. If i marry a white girl I think she would go on a rampage lol

My parents don't care...

My brother's fiancé is black and my other brother is dating a Jamaican chick.

I'm Hispanic.

My parents don't care...

My brother's fiancé is black and my other brother is dating a Jamaican chick.

I'm Hispanic.

Na, my parents could care less about race/ethnicity. I have black cousins and $$+$ so my extended fam is mixed anyway. I usually mess w/ non-white girls, and my brother's ex of 5 years was Rican/Dominican so its a non-issue in my fam. My parents just want me to be happy.

Na, my parents could care less about race/ethnicity. I have black cousins and $$+$ so my extended fam is mixed anyway. I usually mess w/ non-white girls, and my brother's ex of 5 years was Rican/Dominican so its a non-issue in my fam. My parents just want me to be happy.

Im black and my gf is half Mauritian, half Australian. My parents dnt care about me dating other races. Mom loves my gf and my dad was like "you better not &^%$ this up or i'll disown you"
roll.gif
. Being a mixed couple her parents love me so its all
pimp.gif

Im black and my gf is half Mauritian, half Australian. My parents dnt care about me dating other races. Mom loves my gf and my dad was like "you better not &^%$ this up or i'll disown you"
roll.gif
. Being a mixed couple her parents love me so its all
pimp.gif

Nah my parents are cool with it.  Ive never been with a white girl.  Always asian and they love them all.  Plus in the circumstance that they were against it, I wouldnt give a damn.  But I dont have to worry about that
laugh.gif

Nah my parents are cool with it.  Ive never been with a white girl.  Always asian and they love them all.  Plus in the circumstance that they were against it, I wouldnt give a damn.  But I dont have to worry about that
laugh.gif

My parents wouldn't have a problem with it but my aunts would hit me with a mean 
30t6p3b.gif
face.

I'd reply with a

BTW: Some Mexicans and Blacks have a real hatred/prejudice toward each other.

My parents wouldn't have a problem with it but my aunts would hit me with a mean 
30t6p3b.gif
face.

I'd reply with a

BTW: Some Mexicans and Blacks have a real hatred/prejudice toward each other.

Originally Posted by polorico

My dad is white , and my moms is a mixed raced white washed native american, with hispanic family mixed with her.

Ive really only messed with hispanic girls since day 1 .

My parents dont care , i just dont feel white girls like that , i need some culture in my life , and some color.
IMO if your a girl from a ethnic back ground , and you bring home a white dude ESP if your hispanic or asian i have heard its like your

moving up in the world.  I remember when i was dating this girl in the bronx one summer her moms thought her daughter was moving down town or

something 
laugh.gif

hahaha....my boy that's white and had a bmw at the time said when he was once dating this hispanic girl and a week after he met her mom both the girlfriend and the mom quit their jobs.

Originally Posted by polorico

My dad is white , and my moms is a mixed raced white washed native american, with hispanic family mixed with her.

Ive really only messed with hispanic girls since day 1 .

My parents dont care , i just dont feel white girls like that , i need some culture in my life , and some color.
IMO if your a girl from a ethnic back ground , and you bring home a white dude ESP if your hispanic or asian i have heard its like your

moving up in the world.  I remember when i was dating this girl in the bronx one summer her moms thought her daughter was moving down town or

something 
laugh.gif

hahaha....my boy that's white and had a bmw at the time said when he was once dating this hispanic girl and a week after he met her mom both the girlfriend and the mom quit their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom