NT, Do Your Parents Support You Dating Other Races? Vol. "There are Enough Good __ Women For You"

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

nah my moms almost pushed me out the car on the highway for saying and I quote

"Im going to marry a white girl"

cause she saw my Jessica Alba background on my phone LOL

laugh.gif
 When my mother sees a girl as my background on my phone or desktop, she always asks me "Who's that girl?" in a depressed tone. I don't really want to use that as a determinant for believing she's against it, but I don't think she would ever ask me if I had girls of my race as backgrounds (which I hardly ever have
laugh.gif
). She's never flat-out stated that she's against it, but looking back at some questionable things she has said in the past, I'd have to say she's against it.

I have an uncle who is almost always in an interracial relationship, and my mother always states the girl's race in an unfriendly tone when talking about who he's involved with. 

I know how I feel around girls of other races, and how they treat me overall, opposed to women of my race. I love my mother, but not a single #@%@ will be given about her feelings when it comes to who I date. I think it's improbable that I get with a girl of my race, for several reasons.

laugh.gif
 When my mother sees a girl as my background on my phone or desktop, she always asks me "Who's that girl?" in a depressed tone. I don't really want to use that as a determinant for believing she's against it, but I don't think she would ever ask me if I had girls of my race as backgrounds (which I hardly ever have
laugh.gif
). She's never flat-out stated that she's against it, but looking back at some questionable things she has said in the past, I'd have to say she's against it.

I have an uncle who is almost always in an interracial relationship, and my mother always states the girl's race in an unfriendly tone when talking about who he's involved with. 

I know how I feel around girls of other races, and how they treat me overall, opposed to women of my race. I love my mother, but not a single #@%@ will be given about her feelings when it comes to who I date. I think it's improbable that I get with a girl of my race, for several reasons.

Damn  and she's relatively dark, imagine if it were Brooklyn  decker
laugh.gif

Damn  and she's relatively dark, imagine if it were Brooklyn  decker
laugh.gif

i know my dad side of the family wouldnt care cause most of his brothers married white women & his sister married to a white dude. my mom side of the family would prolly trip out on me tho

i know my dad side of the family wouldnt care cause most of his brothers married white women & his sister married to a white dude. my mom side of the family would prolly trip out on me tho

My dad doesn't care, my moms says she doesn't care. From what I can read though, she doesn't care as long as she's not white. She says she doesn't care if she's white but she does because of the subliminal she hints at when I'm around.

"Reggie Bush!!! What is he doing on the cover of essence. He goes with a white girl!!!"

*on one of my friend's profile a pic pops up of him webcamming with a fine white girl* "Why is he with a white girl? She's trailer trash!!!"

*at dinner with just me and 3 white girls* *phone call from mom* *white girls star giggling in the back
laugh.gif
* "Are those white girls laughing in the background?"

Mom: Do you like white girls?
Me: I like all kind of girls. I would date a white girl.
Mom: Ok, end up like Kobe Bryant. Don't say I didn't try to warn you.

I could keep going, but I'm going to stop there. I'm going to bring home a white girl one day just to spite her.

My dad doesn't care, my moms says she doesn't care. From what I can read though, she doesn't care as long as she's not white. She says she doesn't care if she's white but she does because of the subliminal she hints at when I'm around.

"Reggie Bush!!! What is he doing on the cover of essence. He goes with a white girl!!!"

*on one of my friend's profile a pic pops up of him webcamming with a fine white girl* "Why is he with a white girl? She's trailer trash!!!"

*at dinner with just me and 3 white girls* *phone call from mom* *white girls star giggling in the back
laugh.gif
* "Are those white girls laughing in the background?"

Mom: Do you like white girls?
Me: I like all kind of girls. I would date a white girl.
Mom: Ok, end up like Kobe Bryant. Don't say I didn't try to warn you.

I could keep going, but I'm going to stop there. I'm going to bring home a white girl one day just to spite her.

im asian and ive only brought the asian chicks ive dated to my moms
why? because i dont think she'll support my decision if i brought home a latina or black chick
white chicks maybe

im asian and ive only brought the asian chicks ive dated to my moms
why? because i dont think she'll support my decision if i brought home a latina or black chick
white chicks maybe

i strongly agree in interracial relationships. i am so appreciative that i come from 2 different cultures. its actually gotten me further in life
pimp.gif

i strongly agree in interracial relationships. i am so appreciative that i come from 2 different cultures. its actually gotten me further in life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

After watching commercials on VH1 and MTV, and soaking up every stereotype about African American girls, my African parents would never support me dating a black girl.

Soooooooooooo Africans aren't black? (When did that happen?) Or are your parents white and from Africa? You have to be pretty ignorant to believe every stereotype the media says about African Americans. So I guess how every African (from Africa) is portrayed in the media is true? 
ohwell.gif

Anyway, parents would only have a problem if my girl was a bum.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

After watching commercials on VH1 and MTV, and soaking up every stereotype about African American girls, my African parents would never support me dating a black girl.

Soooooooooooo Africans aren't black? (When did that happen?) Or are your parents white and from Africa? You have to be pretty ignorant to believe every stereotype the media says about African Americans. So I guess how every African (from Africa) is portrayed in the media is true? 
ohwell.gif

Anyway, parents would only have a problem if my girl was a bum.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

hahaha....my boy that's white and had a bmw at the time said when he was once dating this hispanic girl and a week after he met her mom both the girlfriend and the mom quit their jobs.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

hahaha....my boy that's white and had a bmw at the time said when he was once dating this hispanic girl and a week after he met her mom both the girlfriend and the mom quit their jobs.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom