NT Dog Owners...What do you feed your dog??

Getting ready to switch my dog to adult food. 

What brand do you feed?

Do you feed wet, dry, or both?

Getting ready to switch my dog to adult food. 

What brand do you feed?

Do you feed wet, dry, or both?

image-PXJASTX00S01E51.jpg

Nutro Ultra choice for Large Breed Adult dogs.. I have a blue pit...  I use a mix of canned and bagged food just so he doesn't get bored with it.  Hope this helps.  

Nutro Ultra choice for Large Breed Adult dogs.. I have a blue pit...  I use a mix of canned and bagged food just so he doesn't get bored with it.  Hope this helps.  

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

your pitbull ain't a large dog tho.

your pitbull ain't a large dog tho.

I have a 4 month old Olde English Bulldogge and I'm feeding her Canidae Chicken and Rice formula (dry). My dog will eat anything though. If I put a bowl of rocks in front of her, she would probably try to gulp that down.

I have a 4 month old Olde English Bulldogge and I'm feeding her Canidae Chicken and Rice formula (dry). My dog will eat anything though. If I put a bowl of rocks in front of her, she would probably try to gulp that down.

I feed my two pits all organic food. As they get older, you want to be extra careful what you feed them. Most of dog food above got fillers and corn. Dogs aren't even supposed to eat corn.

I highly recommend giving them a mix of dry and wet or dry in the morning, and wet + dry at dinner.

Food: Wet, Dry and Snacks: Organix (Dry food, Wet food) and Wellness (Dry, Wet food, Snacks)

Vitamins: Get you some doggy vitamins too, throw in a tablet every morning in their food. Dinner time, give them a fish oil tablet with their food for their blood circulation and skin.

Water: I suggest getting a Brita water filter pitcher. It's like 20 bucks and it's a lot better than just giving straight tap water. You'll be surprised at some of the stuff it filters
sick.gif

I feed my two pits all organic food. As they get older, you want to be extra careful what you feed them. Most of dog food above got fillers and corn. Dogs aren't even supposed to eat corn.

I highly recommend giving them a mix of dry and wet or dry in the morning, and wet + dry at dinner.

Food: Wet, Dry and Snacks: Organix (Dry food, Wet food) and Wellness (Dry, Wet food, Snacks)

Vitamins: Get you some doggy vitamins too, throw in a tablet every morning in their food. Dinner time, give them a fish oil tablet with their food for their blood circulation and skin.

Water: I suggest getting a Brita water filter pitcher. It's like 20 bucks and it's a lot better than just giving straight tap water. You'll be surprised at some of the stuff it filters
sick.gif

I have a blue bully pit and I use nutro ultra alsoBut mines is just adult not the large breed, $50 for a 30lb bag tho..Large breed is for bigger dogs and also has corn gluten If I remember correctly,which is notGood for dogs

I have a blue bully pit and I use nutro ultra alsoBut mines is just adult not the large breed, $50 for a 30lb bag tho..Large breed is for bigger dogs and also has corn gluten If I remember correctly,which is notGood for dogs

Back
Top Bottom