NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Me & Pops got issues. Cuz pulled a gun on me once. I finally told him how I felt about em & dude moved like he was
finna try & put hands on me. Sippin on a Cactus Cooler, I put the can down, squared up & told him, " I dare you."
mad.gif

Cuz dialed 911 on my stankin ***. Cops came to the house but nothin happened. Aint spoke to cuz since.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Momma always apologizes to you like a couple hours later after she hits you.
laugh.gif
POPS cant though, he always tries to ease his way back in. Like he see you chilling on the couch watchin TV, this dude comes out the room like, "What you watching man? You know that game come on at 7 right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GET OUT OF HERE POPS U WAS JUST BEATIN ON ME BO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Domski talks like he's been living my life...
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

hitting your parents is worse than hittin a female IMO

i agree, but i dont let any man/nor woman disrespect my mother or sister. he got what he deserves, and he definetly dont want it right now

"WE AINT LITTLE NO MORE CRAIG"

Domski with the CB avy and sig combo....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I once slapped my mom in the face when I was angry she didn't buy me and my brother Fruit roll ups after she went grocery shopping, but this was when I wasa youngin. SMH at me hurting her feelings though. She cried and told me to write an apology note to her the next day.

When my dad shouted at me for being in trouble after school, I wanted to get at him but [Mike Singletary] Can't do it [/Mike Singletary].

shoved my dad and we went to the floor, i considered pushing him down the stairs but could never do it.
laugh.gif

I was a youngin with my mind in the clouds when that went down

i took the wooden spoon away from my mom plenty of times, hit her jokingly really soft with it. Never touched my parents in a forceful manner tho

laugh.gif
POPS cant though, he always tries to ease his way back in. Like he see you chilling on the couch watchin TV, this dude comes out the room like, "What you watching man? You know that game come on at 7 right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hell no haha in my mind id beat they *** tho haha after i would get my %*% beat id mumble something and no matter what they always heard me
indifferent.gif
moms ah beat meand try and take me 2 dairy queen right after
laugh.gif
i'll never get it

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
so true

Hell to the No! Besides, I don't think I can match up with my Dad, he's kind of ****oo sometimes.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i use to get beat FOR NOTHING. he would just come home liquored up tryna take some aggression out, put up wit it til i was 16. he was upstairs hitting my mom n i heard her screaming, i ran up there like superman and he jumped back n tried to square up with me, i was like man chill out, n i grabbed my mom n started walkin to her room, this bamma hits me from behind with a hook to the side of the face, i told my mom go to the room n i jumped back n hit him with a quick jab to the chin, he was so dazed he fell forward (remember hes drunk) but i wasnt done yet, i started remembering all the pain this bamma put me n my fam thru, i gave him the business. as he fell forward i yolked em up by his neck and started pounding the side of his head with uppercuts and hooks, i sorta blacked out, my sister had to hit me in the back with the house phone for me to come back to reality, by this time homies layin on the ground face swollen up and bleeding everywhere. that was the last day he came home actin stupid. my hands were so swollen after eatin this dudes dome up i couldnt go to work for like 2 days
smh.gif

best believe i rolled out that night, spent the night in older homies basement, lol. my sis called me n said "dads by the door with a bat waitin for you to come home"

eff that

If this is true, I'm sorry you had go through that. It's just not right
mad.gif

I fought my mothers boyfriend
laugh.gif

But I would never hit my mother...I just block all her smacks before they get to me
laugh.gif

my moms and pop never really hit me coming up, but when I was 19 me and dad got into over some money he owed me, dude try to cheat me LOL, so we arguing, andhe say something about my mama I got heated and straight brought him down to earth so he started making threats I'm like yeah whatever you like 5'5I'm damn near 6 feet, so he walks over while I'm sitting down I'm not even looking at him, dude straight up put me in the yolk so I easily overpower him we get off the ground...... I didn't want to hit him and he ain't want to hit me so it was like a wrestling match LOL long story short Ileave the house for a few days, he calls and tell me to come home lol man we just sit back and laugh about that

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This thread is ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
already too much to quote

laugh.gif

*dead

laugh.gif
this takes me back to all the beatings.

I remember when I was 18, he got mad and put me in a headlock...I finally decided to fight back and flipped him over the couch....he was shook...made my grownbutt go to bed at 1030pm....
embarassed.gif

Nah man I never ever laid hands on my parents or even my older siblings.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

"This hurts me more than it hurts you"

roll.gif
my mom said that to me one time, i stopped fake cryin n looked at her like
grin.gif
, then she brang out the wooden spoon from the kitchen n punished me haha.

but ya no BS i grew up in a abusive house hold
smh.gif

kinda messed up cuz now i dont trust anybody. how can your pops beat u for no reason? ATLEAST 4 times a week
frown.gif

heck no im not stupid i would have gotten beat down real talk im like 11 inches taller then my mom but when she pissed and got a broom in her hand i dont eventhink about that

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lol no...but i made the mistake of reflexing wrong at my mother...i am taller than her she was only 4'11. worst mistake of my life..she beat me with a clog...yes the shoe. i got into a fight with my stepdad. but i didnt consider him a parent...and i had no problem hitting him. (it was over space jam 11's)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Nah man I never ever laid hands on my parents or even my older siblings.
I fought my older brother more than anyone else in my life.
Never touched my parents, but I do wrestle with pops when he tries to hit me. I always dodge his slow strikes.
laugh.gif

Mom tried to beat me when I was like 10, it didn't even hurt and she never tried again. She actually told me lay down. Straight choreographed.

Back
Top Bottom