NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

no way. my pops would put me out cold and my mom......it's a wrap.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yo you ever get woken up from your sleep just to get your %#+ whooped from a parent? That was not a good look
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I never hit my parents back though, ever
lmfao... yeah.. I remember I called my mom a B**** and she was like wait till your dad gets home.. so I tried to go to sleep thinking you cantbeat a kid in his sleep.. WRONG.. dude lifted me out of my bed by my shirt and dragged me
tired.gif

Man this thread was supposed to be full of
laugh.gif
stories of the normal childhood beatings that we all get, but damn my man posite fiend
sorry you had to go through all that
My brain won't even allow me to imagine bucking at my mom, let alone trying to hit her.

From Detroit..

Pops was a golden glove.
Moms used to move for Maserati Rick..

laugh.gif
sure i done pushed moms off me a few times when she get carried awaythinkin she can just wail on me for gettin a truancy ticket.

But pops on the other hand was a womanizing,weed smokin,alcoholic,chain smoking bastard...I idolized that man
pimp.gif

"This hurts me more than it hurts you"
i remember that line i thought it was all good when i heard it then she pulls out the extension cord..and im like "this doesnt look like ithurts you in the least"
embarassed.gif

If I even had the thought of bucking on either of my parents I would be in a grave right now.
These new school parents suck and so do the children

The thought of hitting them has never crossed my mind, I would get murked witht he quickness or worse - exiled.

My favorite line

"I whoop you cuz I love you, It hurts me more than it hurts you"

smh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Nah man I never ever laid hands on my parents or even my older siblings.
I fought my older brother more than anyone else in my life.
Never touched my parents, but I do wrestle with pops when he tries to hit me. I always dodge his slow strikes.
laugh.gif

Mom tried to beat me when I was like 10, it didn't even hurt and she never tried again. She actually told me lay down. Straight choreographed.

Some of the most funny #++ Ive heard all day lmfao, I remeber trying to hide in the closet, like she wasn't gone find me lol

I remember when I was 11 my brother stole my pops car..pops hit em wit one of them wheres my money smacks..then moms gave it to him wit 2 belts..it was crucial

Parent - Teacher Conference Night...

tired.gif
smh.gif

Soon as the teacher started talking about all the homework I missed, I already knew my fate was sealed that night.
frown.gif

I once urinated in the hallway of my apartment building. When my pops found out, i changed my name to seran cause it was a wrap. Pops whipped me silly and mademe stand in my own urine for several hours
tired.gif

im one of the most low key dudes youll ever meet. Never cause trouble...dont stray the line at all.
Pops tried to steal n me a few times on some BS...better believe he got hit back.
Dude outweighs me by a good 160 lbs, and has like 3 inches on me. When youre caught up in emotion none of that matters
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

I will never beat my kids when i get older.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

tired.gif
smh.gif

Soon as the teacher started talking about all the homework I missed, I already knew my fate was sealed that night.
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
ALWAYS BRUH, teacher straight LYING to my momma yo. wanted to sweet chin music her.

Helllllllll no...i flexed on my mom one time (as a reaction) n she beat me like i was gettin initiated into a gang
laugh.gif

man i wouldnt think twice about hitting my folks....because i love life and my pops would prolly murder me

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

tired.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif

laugh.gif
that was the beat down I got twice per year

I remember we had to have our parents sign our failed tests... I forged every test we ever got. Parents teacher conference comes, teacher reads off my grades"0, 7, 4, 32.." and my parents are confused, so the teacher whips out the "signed tests"... once I saw that I knew I was dead. My parentsdidn't even say a word. The car ride home was the most shook I ever was. Once we get home, the minute I walk in, and my dad straight body slams me and goeson a rampage. Flips the entire computer desk over breaking the moniter and everything
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Yo you ever get woken up from your sleep just to get your %#+ whooped from a parent? That was not a good look
tired.gif
laugh.gif

men i used to get that *#$+ all the !%%@*%+ time i hated that *#$+

Back
Top Bottom