Deciding if I should keep my good job or go to school and play sports

-Turning 30 this year
-Losing my hair
-Dead end job
-Everyone around me is getting married
-I have no sense of saving money
-I need to be closer with my parents

I hate my Boss.

I have been really trying to find a new position where im at since Nov (its almost 6 months now)

just money issues, thats all

Chick I've been dating for the past 2 weeks just told me she's in a relationship, shes denying her feelings for me and wants me to do the same..called my phone last night literally telling me to "stay out of her mind" and never call her or txt her again even though shes usually the one to hit me up first.

CLASS!

This is my second to last semester at my CC. I started working overtime and stopped going to class..may have to withdraw from 3 of them!
frown.gif

• Graduated College back in 08 and have been on the job hunt since...I've been between small jobs here and there, but nothing solid
30t6p3b.gif
• I've been single since 06 and have only been on two dates since...
ohwell.gif
• I'll be 26 next month and feel so unaccomplished, especially when I see others my age doing so much better than myself...• Seems like no matter what I do, I'm still stuck in the same position as I have been for the past couple of years...• Sometimes I feel like I'm just wasting my life away and have no purpose...Somethings gotta give
frown.gif

Broken ankle
School situation sucks
Just feel like I should be further along in life
tired.gif

I really can't complain but I need a better paying job so my girl and I can move into a better apartment.

The job I have now sucks but I still feel lucky to have one.

Finishing my portfolio(Architecture). I just wish there was more time in the day for me to sit down and just finish it.

I'm just glad I finished school without any debt.

Studying for LEED test in May. I just want to get certified so I can put it on my resume and hopefully attract architecture firms into hiring me.

Originally Posted by targiu23

I graduated with a fine arts degree 3 months ago. I've been looking for a job, any job for the last four months. I have money saved up but that ran out after paying rent in March. I have a job as an Instructor's assistant that started in January and ended last week. As an instructor's assistant I made 36 dollars every 2 weeks, working 2 hours a week. I make just enough to cover bills for the month and shop for the cheapest groceries possible. I recently got hired as an program leader for an after school program but can't start until I get a tb test($5) and fingerprinting($22). I teach photoshop and probably sub for other coarses. On top of all that I walk the stage in May and I have to buy my cap and gown pack for 40 bucks by Wednesday, which i also do not have. I get paid Wednesday and due to some overtime, imma make 90 bucks so I have enough for bills and some groceries. I do not know how imma pay for cap and gown. Rent is due in two weeks too. Now that i got all my paperwork in, I should be able to start work as a program leader soon.

You go to CSUN by chance? And is the after school program your talking about called L.A.'s best? if not you should look into them, they're hiring $10/hr 2-6 everyday.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

This past weekend, I went to Vegas with a couple of my friends for a basketball tournament. On our last night in Vegas, after the club, my friend and I were back in our hotel room and I tried to hook up with her (it didn't progress very far.) She's one of my best friend's girlfriend (who wasn't there in Vegas with us.)

I feel like absolute scum but to be fair, she made the first move (we were sharing the same bed and she grabbed my hand and pulled me in.) She let me hold her in bed. Only when I tried anything beyond that did she seem to hesitate and stop me. I feel like an idiot for even ATTEMPTING anything. I'm scared that if we were ever intoxicated again in the future that this might happen again and go further. The plan is to find an off-campus house next semester and live together.

If my friend ever found out about any of this, he'd probably kill me and I wouldn't be surprised if I were ostracized from my circle of friends. The problem is, she's an attractive girl and if given the opportunity and no one were to find out, I'd probably go for it.

What would NT do?

Man I dealt with a situation just like this! We never did anything but dude found out about everything when his chick and him were arguing or whatever and she said something like "well some of yo friends trying to get with me"..me and dude wasn't speaking for a min..I'm suprised he ain't come see me but he ain't really built like that....but we ended up talking @%!% out. We not nearly as tight as we was before but it's all love. Like EA said it's too much +!!%% out there brah....no need to mess with one of ya homies girl.
As far as my problems...

Career in the Air Force is kind of in jeopardy but I found out today I may be alright.

In some debt

Not in the shape I need to be in

Lonely
laugh.gif
frown.gif
...I got chicks I smash and chill with but that @%!% is getting old to me...I kind of want a chick but I keep talking myself out of it cause I don't really trust females at all.

Broke up with my girl this last october. couldn't take not being with her anymore, so i asked if she was still interested in getting back together. she said she was sort of seeing a guy and she would drop him to get back with me. we are kinda dating now. she told me she had sex with 3 guys in the 3 months we were broken up. 1 hook up with a guy she knew from hs. She hooked up with a guy that had a wife and she was his mistress. And the 3rd guy she was actually dating. She has been very very different since we have been hanging out again. She never calls me or makes time for me. She just went to hawaii and barely talked to me when she was there. We planned on hanging out the day after she got back but on her trip home she tells me she doesn't feel good and wasn't sure if we could hang the next day. I told her to let me know when she got home if we were gonna see each other. She never called. Forever alone.

Now I'm off to vegas for a few days. More time to think, less time to talk to her. This isn't healthy.

man by the time i graduate imma end up owing 38,000 i figure imma start putting money aside so i can pay the loans quicker school should be free yo

Back
Top Bottom