NT fambs....my own brother got me. For 10 Deadstock pairs of sneakers...what do I do? *update page 6

OP, you did right by not pressing charges. You said yourself that it would have eaten you alive if you went through with it. You don't need that stress more than you've already suffered.

I know the kicks meant a lot to you, but when it comes down to it, they're materials that are still replaceable. Granted, you're in a position where you shouldn't have to replace them, but you appear to be a real strong minded dude who will continue to work hard and eventually re-obtain all your stolen goods.

Your brother is the one who you cannot replace. You may not want to see him now/anymore, but hopefully rehab is in his future and you can one day be in his company and halfway enjoy it.

This may seem a little to obvious, but have you tried talking to him?  If so, what was said?  And if your brother is really on some serious drugs yall need to focus on getting him so type of treatment.  Worldly possessions come and go, but he is your blood.  Think about it

I like your decision. My whole fam in a court case and its pretty disgusting to see how they can just give all of it up for money. Some things money cant buy

nothing is going to change unless you and your mom and also everyone else who he is involved with cut him off COMPLETELY.

he knows he can get away with everything and you guys will continue to rescue him.

he needs to look into something like subutex or a county provided bed at a treatment center.

this is an endless cycle and nothing will unless that person hits rock bottom.

im pretty sure he cant wait to just get out and use again.

Thanks for sharing the update AT. Glad you can kinda reset in peace for the moment. I really hope your brother take this as a huge lesson on his end. As for you, I probably woulda did the same thing only because the cops got to him first. I think you said hes stolen from you 3 times or whatever but I really hope that he doesnt try and do this to you again especially after getting caught. But im telling you right now and only as a fellow Nter. If he has the balls to hit you again with that madness, clap his shoulders no questions asked.

Op did the right move. I'm sure my sister ex-bf took about 4 pairs from my collection months ago. I don't even stress over it tho since he isnt worth anything anyway. No need for me to go Aaron Hernandez on dude or put money on his head. He won't be close to me or my sneakers again and I can just buy those pairs again.
Whoa Whoa Whoa

Good on OP for not pressing charges on his own brother . . . when it came down to it, I think I'd do the same . . . I'd have to beat his *** though . . . different strokes or whatever . . . 

but @toughmoney  this dude came into contact with your family and got yambs and foambs . . . he finessed your bloodline

nothing is going to change unless you and your mom and also everyone else who he is involved with cut him off COMPLETELY.

he knows he can get away with everything and you guys will continue to rescue him.

he needs to look into something like subutex or a county provided bed at a treatment center.

this is an endless cycle and nothing will unless that person hits rock bottom.

im pretty sure he cant wait to just get out and use again.
My sentiments.

Honestly AT, I feel like your resting on this other charge he's up against to do your job for you. He'll get jail time, get him out of your hair, and you're banking that that it will set him straight. If that wasn't in place, what would you have been doing now?

Cant press charges against your own brother.
why is this? because we share the same parents? **** that.

Ask yourself this, would you be friends with this guy if yall weren't blood "brothers"? No? Then **** him.

Dude **** charges. Pressing chargers wouldn't do anything for this situation unless you just wan to see your brother suffer which is sick.

It aint sick at all to me. For me: **** a family tree. I only consider you my brother (or sister/mom/dad/etc) if you act like one.

If you know that I love shoes and you take TEN pairs of them, brand new, right after you took $600 cash from me then you aint a brother to me dawg. At that point you're dead to me & I'ma treat you like a stranger. So the charges would be pressed.

Cant press charges against your own brother.
why is this? because we share the same parents? **** that.

Ask yourself this, would you be friends with this guy if yall weren't blood "brothers"? No? Then **** him.

Dude **** charges. Pressing chargers wouldn't do anything for this situation unless you just wan to see your brother suffer which is sick.

It aint sick at all to me. For me: **** a family tree. I only consider you my brother (or sister/mom/dad/etc) if you act like one.

If you know that I love shoes and you take TEN pairs of them, brand new, right after you took $600 cash from me then you aint a brother to me dawg. At that point you're dead to me & I'ma treat you like a stranger. So the charges would be pressed.
What good would that do? Why respond to ignorance with ignorance. Just because you disown your brother doesn't mean your mom and other family members will. By doing that you would be knowingly tearing your family unit apart, and putting them through even more hardship on top of worrying about your brother going astray.

That statement makes me wonder do you even have brothers? That sounds like an only child saying what you WOULD do if you had siblings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom