NT fambs....my own brother got me. For 10 Deadstock pairs of sneakers...what do I do? *update page 6

You did the right thing. He wronged you, but he's family. Hopefully he realizes where his life is headed and makes the choice to clean up his act. Just remember it wasn't your brother stealing from you, it was the drugs clouding his mind, heart and spirit. Sad situation. I wish your family the best.

You did the right thing. He wronged you, but he's family. Hopefully he realizes where his life is headed and makes the choice to clean up his act. Just remember it wasn't your brother stealing from you, it was the drugs clouding his mind, heart and spirit. Sad situation. I wish your family the best.

Thanks again fambo, I just hope he learns his lesson this time. Being locked up for something totally seperate from this is ironic, seems like he was on the run and was totally desperate at this point.

Hasn't your own brother got you before? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Anyway good for you for not pressing charges.

Yeah he has actually, I made a post about it around this time last year also. As the oldest brother of the fam, I couldn't do that to him. I just hope he learns man.

You did the right thing.

Thanks - I did what was right in my position, and it still isn't going to stop me from whooping his *** when I see him though. That's going to happen for sure..

Should've have pressed charges.

Against family? You're one cold ___

100x100px-LS-0fcc8540_kobe.png

Final update of this and I'm done.

My brother was in custody of the police in a suburb of Cleveland on a totally seperate charge/incident.

SO I after I called cops the day I found out, a detective finally went over to the police station of where he was being kept at until his next court date - he interviewed my brother, and he admitted to stealing all of my kicks and money.

The detective then called me yesterday, and asked if I wanted to finally press the charges officially because they have the evidence needed to prosecute him based on him admitting....and I refused to proceed with pressing charges fambs :x |I I just told the detective to drop the case...I can't lock my own brother up.

Even though he stole more from me than anyone else who I've even encountered life with, I still can't put my own brother behind bars, I just can't do that - I'd rather starve myself. I was always taught to be as close and protective with my brothers as I could.

It's killing me knowing that I'll never get my stuff back, and that I worked hard, very hard for all the items I purchased - but I have to take this as the biggest lesson learned in my lifetime.

He's probably going to remained locked up anyway because of his seperate charges, and he's off drugs for the meantime anyway, I just hope he understands and learned that what he did to me is the most disrespectful thing he can do to his own brother. I also hope they put him in rehab, he needs the help more than anything right now.

Just gotta remain strong, work up some extra funds when I can and just buy the things that were taken from me.

Thanks for all the advice, gratitude and help from all my fellow NTers.

Peace.
man remember family is sometimes all u got be there for him and TRY to help support him through this ordeal
like i stated earlier in the thread its just shoes and yall relationship and love is more important than some material ****

You're a better man/brother than me, I would have pressed charges. Not that I wouldn't feel bad but a slap on the wrist isn't gonna help him. 

Tough love word to Judge Mathis. Keep this thread open. We'll be seeing this again in the future.

You're a better man/brother than me, I would have pressed charges. Not that I wouldn't feel bad but a slap on the wrist isn't gonna help him. 

And jail time will? All that will do is build resentment, further ruining their relationship, and make it harder for his little brother to find work later. I guess the second part doesn't matter too much now since it sounds like he might be facing time anyway.

:lol: wow. I wouldve locked his *** up. I don't give a damn that we just happen to share the same parents. If you steal a buncha expensive **** from me, you ain't my brother

Cant press charges against your own brother. You did the right thing. Just cut contact with him

By a gun and shoot him but like in the foot or something so its not attempted murder
take him hunting or something to bond and just say it was an accident

you a strong man op. hands would have been thrown if my younger twin brother stole $3000 worth of kicks. 

and more than once too. 

probably every time i ran into him it'd be a fight for like a year or 3 straight.

Cant press charges against your own brother.
why is this? because we share the same parents? **** that.

Ask yourself this, would you be friends with this guy if yall weren't blood "brothers"? No? Then **** him.

Dude **** charges. Pressing chargers wouldn't do anything for this situation unless you just wan to see your brother suffer which is sick.

The family unit is of more importance than the courts or justice system of any society.

You can't resolve something like this through the judicial system so what's the point of pressing charges, to make him "pay" ?

That's some weak ****. Anything of worth you hope to accomplish through the legal system can be accomplished more effectively and more virtuously within the immediate family.

Cant press charges against your own brother.
why is this? because we share the same parents? **** that.

Ask yourself this, would you be friends with this guy if yall weren't blood "brothers"? No? Then **** him.
Dude **** charges. Pressing chargers wouldn't do anything for this situation unless you just wan to see your brother suffer which is sick.

The family unit is of more importance than the courts or justice system of any society.

You can't resolve something like this through the judicial system so what's the point of pressing charges, to make him "pay" ?

That's some weak ****. Anything of worth you hope to accomplish through the legal system can be accomplished more effectively and more virtuously within the immediate family.

I can't blame you for not pressing charges.
I couldn't do that to my blood either. It's a lose/lose situation.
I hope he gets his life together and pays you back.

Op did the right move. I'm sure my sister ex-bf took about 4 pairs from my collection months ago. I don't even stress over it tho since he isnt worth anything anyway. No need for me to go Aaron Hernandez on dude or put money on his head. He won't be close to me or my sneakers again and I can just buy those pairs again.

By a gun and shoot him but like in the foot or something so its not attempted murder
take him hunting or something to bond and just say it was an accident

:stoneface: I hope you know that shooting someone without killing them can fall under attempted murder. Hell, even firing in the air will get you time. For all of you egging him on to press charges, just remember that he and his brother both share the same mom. I would not let my mother be devastated over this. HIS family will eventually have to handle the burden of the charges against his brother.

Hopefully his current sentence will change him somehow, and when he gets home, handle business with the right state of mind OP. Good luck to your fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom