NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

Watsup NT family, many of you might already know this but for those that don't, I'm a photographer based out of New York. I've been doing this for 4 years now, well actually started teaching myself 4 years ago and it has led me to where I'm at today..my own small business. A couple of weeks ago I attempted to make a thread in order to expand our facebook page network, I was hesitant because this is my business and although I clown alot on here, I would hate for my work to be clowned on or even worst one of my clients and the frst reply immediately made me delete my thread...but after speaking to my wife I've decided to give it a second go, bottomline I can use your help bros, right now we only have 310 FB friends but that's not enough by any means and I'm hoping you guys can help me branch out more. In return I'll be running a studio photo session with a complementary 8x12 standout give away soon...unfortunately this will only apply to local NTers, since I won't travel out of state for a small photo gig. Anyhow I'm hoping you guys can help me in a positive way, I can take jokes, but keep in mind this is my business and these are peoples families I take pictures of.

Besides the giveaway, I'm also offering 50$ off any NTer that might want pictures of their family or an engagement session...also for those who are planning weddings and can't afford a top notch wedding photographer, hit me up...I'll do it for much cheaper and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results. Thank you fam!

Here is our facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/p...tography/153320521360705

Here is my blog
http://www.elkincardonaphotography.com/blog

And here is some of my latest work.

Watsup NT family, many of you might already know this but for those that don't, I'm a photographer based out of New York. I've been doing this for 4 years now, well actually started teaching myself 4 years ago and it has led me to where I'm at today..my own small business. A couple of weeks ago I attempted to make a thread in order to expand our facebook page network, I was hesitant because this is my business and although I clown alot on here, I would hate for my work to be clowned on or even worst one of my clients and the frst reply immediately made me delete my thread...but after speaking to my wife I've decided to give it a second go, bottomline I can use your help bros, right now we only have 310 FB friends but that's not enough by any means and I'm hoping you guys can help me branch out more. In return I'll be running a studio photo session with a complementary 8x12 standout give away soon...unfortunately this will only apply to local NTers, since I won't travel out of state for a small photo gig. Anyhow I'm hoping you guys can help me in a positive way, I can take jokes, but keep in mind this is my business and these are peoples families I take pictures of.

Besides the giveaway, I'm also offering 50$ off any NTer that might want pictures of their family or an engagement session...also for those who are planning weddings and can't afford a top notch wedding photographer, hit me up...I'll do it for much cheaper and I'm sure you'll be happy with the results. Thank you fam!

Here is our facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/p...tography/153320521360705

Here is my blog
http://www.elkincardonaphotography.com/blog

And here is some of my latest work.

Good luck. Not in the NY, from California but am thinking about heading there for graduate school. If I ever have a need, or know of anyone else that does, I'll pass along your information. Also, all the pictures look great!

Good luck. Not in the NY, from California but am thinking about heading there for graduate school. If I ever have a need, or know of anyone else that does, I'll pass along your information. Also, all the pictures look great!

Thank you guys, please add us on Facebook and recommend us to the friends and fam!

Truly appreciated!...feel free to leave some comments on the page!

Thank you guys, please add us on Facebook and recommend us to the friends and fam!

Truly appreciated!...feel free to leave some comments on the page!

i didnt know you were a photographer.
eek.gif

my whole view on you has changed.

nice pics btw

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

eek.gif

nice pics btw

laugh.gif
How so?...eventhough I'm afraid to ask...lolAnd thank you!

eek.gif

nice pics btw

laugh.gif

Great shots...I don't have FB...but I'll spread the word about your blog...

Great shots...I don't have FB...but I'll spread the word about your blog...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

eek.gif

nice pics btw

laugh.gif

your welcome bro

idk ,its just a photographer is probably the last thing i would have expected you to be
laugh.gif

no diss

eek.gif

nice pics btw

laugh.gif

your welcome bro

idk ,its just a photographer is probably the last thing i would have expected you to be
laugh.gif

no diss

eek.gif

nice pics btw

laugh.gif

your welcome bro

laugh.gif

no diss

It's cool, started off about 4 years ago...although is a money pit, it's by far one of the things I enjoy doing most...now you know...if you need family, engagement or wedding pics I'm your man!

eek.gif

nice pics btw

laugh.gif

your welcome bro

laugh.gif

no diss

It's cool, started off about 4 years ago...although is a money pit, it's by far one of the things I enjoy doing most...now you know...if you need family, engagement or wedding pics I'm your man!

laugh.gif

your welcome bro

laugh.gif

no diss

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
shonuff!

laugh.gif

your welcome bro

laugh.gif

no diss

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
shonuff!

Liked. I can't speak for everyone else, but I always find finding out what NTers do for a living to be surprising because I just associate people with their posts and avatars. That and I tend to assume the bulk of the common posters to be college kids with rich parents who bought them BMWs and every Apple product released.

Back
Top Bottom