NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

Liked. I can't speak for everyone else, but I always find finding out what NTers do for a living to be surprising because I just associate people with their posts and avatars. That and I tend to assume the bulk of the common posters to be college kids with rich parents who bought them BMWs and every Apple product released.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Liked. I can't speak for everyone else, but I always find finding out what NTers do for a living to be surprising because I just associate people with their posts and avatars. That and I tend to assume the bulk of the common posters to be college kids with rich parents who bought them BMWs and every Apple product released.

laugh.gif

the pics you added are dope af .

im jelly
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

laugh.gif

the pics you added are dope af .

im jelly
glasses.gif

Realrubirosa - I know what you mean, there is more to NTers than what may be posted on here, speaking from myself...I get on NT for te LULZ I gotta keep it real, but even without the ocassional laughs I love being part of a community, it was like that on ISS, Scionlife, POTN and every other forum ie been part of....just a sense of togetherness and family
pimp.gif

Oh you mad - thanks man, my love for photography started there.

Keep those likes coming guys!

Realrubirosa - I know what you mean, there is more to NTers than what may be posted on here, speaking from myself...I get on NT for te LULZ I gotta keep it real, but even without the ocassional laughs I love being part of a community, it was like that on ISS, Scionlife, POTN and every other forum ie been part of....just a sense of togetherness and family
pimp.gif

Oh you mad - thanks man, my love for photography started there.

Keep those likes coming guys!

What a nice photography fam, Wish you lived in my state so you could of taken some pics of me and my lady being Prego.....

Oh well, Keep up the good work. Tus fotos are awesome!

On to the "Like" Click.....

Edit: Clicked, Boom. Gotcha fam!
wink.gif

What a nice photography fam, Wish you lived in my state so you could of taken some pics of me and my lady being Prego.....

Oh well, Keep up the good work. Tus fotos are awesome!

On to the "Like" Click.....

Edit: Clicked, Boom. Gotcha fam!
wink.gif

yo man nice work your really good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i wish you werent east coast tho i would to get some work done from you for my kids ...

when i visit some fam in NY ill most def be hitting you up ...

yo man nice work your really good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i wish you werent east coast tho i would to get some work done from you for my kids ...

when i visit some fam in NY ill most def be hitting you up ...

Brolic - thanks homie

Pftjordan - hope she likes the work man!

Frijo - congrats on the baby ^^^bro, would have been dope
frown.gif

Gboy - trust me man, I'm the one who wishes I was in the west coast, the east coast is not that keen of the type of photography I do, here people rather get ripped of at a big studio like Sears...wedding and fashion photography is what really pays here in NY.

Brolic - thanks homie

Pftjordan - hope she likes the work man!

Frijo - congrats on the baby ^^^bro, would have been dope
frown.gif

Gboy - trust me man, I'm the one who wishes I was in the west coast, the east coast is not that keen of the type of photography I do, here people rather get ripped of at a big studio like Sears...wedding and fashion photography is what really pays here in NY.

You are really talented and I wish you all the best with your business. It's always nice to see a fellow NT'er doing well.
pimp.gif
I'd like to help but i'm not in the States.

You are really talented and I wish you all the best with your business. It's always nice to see a fellow NT'er doing well.
pimp.gif
I'd like to help but i'm not in the States.

Yo my dude really nice work. I wish you were out here in the city of Angels. Would love some pics like that of my two kiddos

Yo my dude really nice work. I wish you were out here in the city of Angels. Would love some pics like that of my two kiddos

Back
Top Bottom