NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

That's what's up man. It's gonna be tough to be a photographer, especially in NY, but have you tried creating a portfolio to send to companies/agents?

Really gj btw.

That's what's up man. It's gonna be tough to be a photographer, especially in NY, but have you tried creating a portfolio to send to companies/agents?

Really gj btw.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Really gj btw.

Thank you guys, to aswer your question I'm not going that route...I'm more of an independent business, due to my actual job I can't commit to working under an agency or a company, although it would be aweeessssommee to one day shoot baby gap ads and things of that nature, but I'm sure for that I would need some sort of college degree in photography which I lack
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Really gj btw.

Thank you guys, to aswer your question I'm not going that route...I'm more of an independent business, due to my actual job I can't commit to working under an agency or a company, although it would be aweeessssommee to one day shoot baby gap ads and things of that nature, but I'm sure for that I would need some sort of college degree in photography which I lack
frown.gif

Really good stuff man, just "liked" you on facebook and good luck with it. I have a friend back upstate who does photography for a living and its a rough at times but with hard work and a little luck, you could definitely make it. You definitely got the skills and potential

Really good stuff man, just "liked" you on facebook and good luck with it. I have a friend back upstate who does photography for a living and its a rough at times but with hard work and a little luck, you could definitely make it. You definitely got the skills and potential

Originally Posted by rocman23

Do yall do work outside of the NY area?

Depends how far...if it's the surrounding tri-state and reasonable driving distance I can travel, for weddings though, I can stretch the distance I'm willing to travel, but travel expenses wouldn't be included..

Originally Posted by rocman23

Do yall do work outside of the NY area?

Depends how far...if it's the surrounding tri-state and reasonable driving distance I can travel, for weddings though, I can stretch the distance I'm willing to travel, but travel expenses wouldn't be included..

I've always enjoyed your pic at the photography thread.  "Liked" on Fb.  Good luck with your business!

I've always enjoyed your pic at the photography thread.  "Liked" on Fb.  Good luck with your business!

i liked your page and i like your work. i might need something done in the future, you can come to north jers? im not that far from you

i liked your page and i like your work. i might need something done in the future, you can come to north jers? im not that far from you

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

For sure I can travel to NJ...what kind if work are we talking?...PM or shoot me an email through the blog, like I said In my OP, I'll look out for my NT fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

For sure I can travel to NJ...what kind if work are we talking?...PM or shoot me an email through the blog, like I said In my OP, I'll look out for my NT fam
pimp.gif

regular family pics. nothing set in stone just yet but ill definelty keep you in mind bro
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom