NT familia take a second to help us grow! Vol. Need pics???

just liked on FB
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Showed my wife and she likes your work.

Too bad we aren't in NY or we would book a session.

Showed my wife and she likes your work.

Too bad we aren't in NY or we would book a session.

made a post on POTN about my home studio set-up...thought id share it here with you guys in case anyone is interested in building their own and have questions, i can probably help
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this is my main set-up, with the three colors which i found i most commonly use...these are 9 feet long, perfect for large family group shots.
5963010840_59013bb971_b.jpg

i used to set up everytime i had a session, which was a pain in the %!# and this is when i just had what is now my secondary system of 4.5 feet long backdrops, no way in hell was i going to do that with 9feet long backdrops, thanks to this system, i can switch between the 3 in a matter of 3 minutes without breaking a sweat
5963010506_eeff12e512_b.jpg

my work stations, iMac and tablet are probably the most essential pieces here...I do a lot of maternity and newborn stuff so vie collected lots of different fabrics and newborn/toddler's hand made hats from Etsy.com
5963010096_1bbf997c3c_b.jpg

5962455067_c7bf367283_b.jpg

made a post on POTN about my home studio set-up...thought id share it here with you guys in case anyone is interested in building their own and have questions, i can probably help
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this is my main set-up, with the three colors which i found i most commonly use...these are 9 feet long, perfect for large family group shots.
5963010840_59013bb971_b.jpg

i used to set up everytime i had a session, which was a pain in the %!# and this is when i just had what is now my secondary system of 4.5 feet long backdrops, no way in hell was i going to do that with 9feet long backdrops, thanks to this system, i can switch between the 3 in a matter of 3 minutes without breaking a sweat
5963010506_eeff12e512_b.jpg

my work stations, iMac and tablet are probably the most essential pieces here...I do a lot of maternity and newborn stuff so vie collected lots of different fabrics and newborn/toddler's hand made hats from Etsy.com
5963010096_1bbf997c3c_b.jpg

5962455067_c7bf367283_b.jpg

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I could use some of those Newborn/Infant hats....
wink.gif

Nice set up. That frijobag has to go....
laugh.gif
chill man, thats the guestbed
roll.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

I could use some of those Newborn/Infant hats....
wink.gif

Nice set up. That frijobag has to go....
laugh.gif
chill man, thats the guestbed
roll.gif

You're really talented with the camera bro. I should be decativating my fb soon. I see you're on the other side of the Hudson. I can DEFINITELY see us doing business in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

You're really talented with the camera bro. I should be decativating my fb soon. I see you're on the other side of the Hudson. I can DEFINITELY see us doing business in the near future. I'll keep you posted.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

no doubt bro....keep me in mind!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

no doubt bro....keep me in mind!
smokin.gif

thanks thunder

the backdrop set-up cost me roughly around 800$

autopoles, superclamps, two triple racks and 3 backdrop holders with color-coded pulleys = 635$ i believe

then the 3 9feet savage seamless rolls at 45$ each.

thanks thunder

the backdrop set-up cost me roughly around 800$

autopoles, superclamps, two triple racks and 3 backdrop holders with color-coded pulleys = 635$ i believe

then the 3 9feet savage seamless rolls at 45$ each.

Back
Top Bottom