NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

ay man...all guys say the same thing..."OH THAT'S CAUSE DUDES AINT HITTIN THAT RIGHT...BLAH BLAH" yeaaaa iiight....im a female and we talk morethen guys..every little detail...and i chill with some dudes my friends have been with and they be the first ones talkin crazy like "ahhh my pipe game isserious" yea okay...my friend just told me about ur little dry noodle @*+%....sheesh...dudes kill me.

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

i couldnt really say...like ive never had an orgasam...so i guess im sexin for no reason.

because you havent been with me. check ya PM ma

laugh.gif
... but its true .. Its because you haven't been with me. check yaPM ma

ay man...all guys say the same thing..."OH THAT'S CAUSE DUDES AINT HITTIN THAT RIGHT...BLAH BLAH" yeaaaa iiight....im a female and we talk more then guys..every little detail...and i chill with some dudes my friends have been with and they be the first ones talkin crazy like "ahhh my pipe game is serious" yea okay...my friend just told me about ur little dry noodle @*+%....sheesh...dudes kill me.

harsh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn truth though. really gota make first impressions. these rumors spreads faster then the swine flu.

ay man...all guys say the same thing..."OH THAT'S CAUSE DUDES AINT HITTIN THAT RIGHT...BLAH BLAH" yeaaaa iiight....im a female and we talk more then guys..every little detail...and i chill with some dudes my friends have been with and they be the first ones talkin crazy like "ahhh my pipe game is serious" yea okay...my friend just told me about ur little dry noodle @*+%....sheesh...dudes kill me.

iVE been quiet this whole thread but this:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

i couldnt really say...like ive never had an orgasam...so i guess im sexin for no reason.

laugh.gif
... but its true .. Its because you haven't been with me. check ya PM ma
no really its true Its because you haven't been with a chinese man, check ya PM ma

But your homegirl might be lying because she is trying to save that good D for herself. You never know. Funny, nonetheless.
laugh.gif

doubt it...its not just one girl...itll be different girls different stories...ive heard em all...we even made up a name for this dude i was *+*%+$ with B.S.F.BITE.SIZE.FRANK..smh dude is bad real bad micheal jackson...i call him baby %+$@ all the time.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by akuratl02

laugh.gif
... but its true .. Its because you haven't been with me. check ya PM ma
no really its true Its because you haven't been with a chinese man, check ya PM ma
roll.gif

doubt it...its not just one girl...itll be different girls different stories...ive heard em all...we even made up a name for this dude i was *+*%+$ with B.S.F. BITE.SIZE.FRANK..smh dude is bad real bad micheal jackson...i call him baby %+$@ all the time.

that dude is gonna kill himself
roll.gif

doubt it...its not just one girl...itll be different girls different stories...ive heard em all...we even made up a name for this dude i was *+*%+$ with B.S.F. BITE.SIZE.FRANK..smh dude is bad real bad micheal jackson...i call him baby %+$@ all the time.
Skinny jeans probably stunting growth for some of these +*%%@* nowadays ....
laugh.gif
You seem to be having nothing except bad experiences.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, got em.

What the hell did I miss in here
laugh.gif
dDENIRO goin ham on some dude she know
laugh.gif
But u def need to get w/ the right dude to exp that big O. Tell them dudes tograb a bib and go to work

dont think i can be with a woman or take her serious if she cant climax. i can honestly say i have never been with a woman who didnt orgasm. so it must suck tobe you lady
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom