NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is too long?

Originally Posted by GoinHam

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

tell me about it...09' gotta end asap..%+#! was not cool at all.

Start off 2010 w/ a gangbang
pimp.gif
eek.gif

nerd.gif

NT style
pimp.gif

I called first dibs on mouth

Seriously tho, dDENIRO u need to speak to ya doctor. If u can't orgasm, that's just as bad as P.E. for dudes

its actually normal for alot of females...hate to break it to you but ALOT of girls fake it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Seriously tho, dDENIRO u need to speak to ya doctor. If u can't orgasm, that's just as bad as P.E. for dudes

I hope you don't really think that.
smh.gif

its actually normal for alot of females...hate to break it to you but ALOT of girls fake it.
So true
A lot of girls I know never had an orgasm
I can have one on my own but during intercourse...no

Originally Posted by krazy88s

laugh.gif
@ these dudes thinking they're slaying girls in the sack. Knock it off already.
fam i already know i got that good d my boyyy

you finna get some or what

Originally Posted by cocolicious

smh.gif
I seriously do, it's an orgasm disorder, a sexual dysfunction, the same if men can't orgasm or if both orgasm prematurely, look it up.

Ladies if you can't finish let him go down on you first for a little bit then get on top, that always seems to work.

Originally Posted by Kim1

So true
girl you know damn well that i can give you a orgasm tho. i'd beat that thang up real nice like.

@Prince_Frieza

EDIT:

Ladies if you can't finish let him go down on you first for a little bit then get on top, that always seems to work.

you cant even cook, tha hell would a dude wanna give you a orgasm if you cant give him a nice homecooked meal

[h3]NT Females: When it comes to sex how long is toolong?[/h3]
laugh.gif
at all the dudes jumping right on the ?

jumpoffs and random breezy = race to finish line / ima get mines

girlfriend = multiple
wink.gif
for her / Dont want my girl smashing BrunoJohnson bcus i cant handle business right

So true
Why hello there I dont think we met. They call me Pass....I DONT PASS..I believe we should take this convo to PMs so we can get to know each othera lil better.

what do you think?

smh.gif
I seriously do, it's an orgasm disorder, a sexual dysfunction, the same if men can't orgasm or if both orgasm prematurely, look it up.

Ok but most of the time it's the guys not knowing what they are doing or they just care about themselves fininishing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

So true
Why hello there I dont think we met. They call me Pass....I DONT PASS..I believe we should take this convo to PMs so we can get to know each other a lil better.

what do you think?
Kim & her fine self are MINE.

you betta back off before we have a problem here.
mad.gif

baby +++!%....i swear ...dudes be killin me actin like they goin in....IF I CAN GRAB IT WITH ONE HAND THERES A PROBLEM..if you can wear NYC CONDOMS its aproblem!

^ well most girls can olny finish through clitorical simulation so that wouldn't even matter, which is why being on top is best.

Back
Top Bottom