Nt gimme advise on having better skin

Whats the best way to always have a clear face?

Sumtimes a pimple pops up and i wanna prevent it

Don't touch your face often, eat well, drink plenty of water, wash your sheets, etc.

I use Cetaphil or another gentle face wash daily, then St. Ives Apricot Scrub every other day (or before I shave).

You also might break out less often the older you get, so don't worry about it. It's just a pimple.

And you meant "advice".. which is a noun. "Advise" is a verb.

Last edited:
Don't touch your face often, eat well, drink plenty of water, wash your sheets, etc.

I use Cetaphil or another gentle face wash daily, then St. Ives Apricot Scrub every other day (or before I shave).

You also might break out less often the older you get, so don't worry about it. It's just a pimple.

And you meant "advice".. which is a noun. "Advise" is a verb.

Thnks for the tips much appreciated

Lose your virginity
pm me and lets work it out papi

cetaphil-gentle-skin-cleanser-en.jpg

+

41s2FI%2BxcVL._SY300_.jpg

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

I think this is just genetics. Some people have clear skin(me) and drink soda and do whatever is not recommended to have a clean face while others do everything they can to prevent pimples yet are covered in them. Stress also plays a factor, if you are stressed out all the time your face is more likely to be messed up.

Also I think the occasional pimple or blemish is unavoidable

That's another thread in itself how do you get rid of stress or atleast maintain it..I walk around daily with my chest on 10 due to stress

That's another thread in itself how do you get rid of stress or atleast maintain it..I walk around daily with my chest on 10 due to stress
its simple, just don't give a **** about anything. im relatively stress free cuz I think this way

Last edited:
No lie, use sunblock.

I helped a dermatologist at work last week and she said she was pushing 50. I told her I didn't believe her because she looked mid 30s. I asked her what her secret is and she said use sunblock instead of regular lotion. The sun is what causes wrinkles so if you use sunblock you will age well. Also wear a hat whenever outdoors to prevent forehead wrinkles.

Last edited:
No lie, use sunblock.

I helped a dermatologist at work last week and she said she was pushing 50. I told her I didn't believe her because she looked mid 30s. I asked her what her secret is and she said use sunblock instead of regular lotion. The sun is what causes wrinkles so if you use sunblock you will age well. Also wear a hat whenever outdoors to prevent forehead wrinkles.
Thx papi

- Sleep 8+ hours and before 10pm. Our bodies restoration process occurs between 10pm-2am.

- Make sure your urine is always clear

- Eliminate gluten

- Eat a high alkaline diet (think produce)

- Exercise. Just 30 minutes of walking a day will improve circulation and bring blood flow to the skin. It is also important for digestion.

- Supplement with probiotics, zinc, silica, collagen, omega-3, and vitamin D if you are deficient (most people are).

I don't get why some people shower and then wear the same clothes they just took off .. and prlly wash ur clothes once after u wear it if u wore it for a majority of the day

Back
Top Bottom