Nt gimme advise on having better skin

Got one of these for Christmas
smokin.gif
This a weapon most males have no clue about.

Anybody got a brand for Black African soap to recommend and is it for dry skin?

Anybody got a brand for Black African soap to recommend and is it for dry skin?

No it is for tone, even skin and acne marks.

Soaps or bars cannot moisturize your face
Remember that soap/bars are only on your face for a average of a minute.

You need thick moisture for dry skin and drink water

No it is for tone, even skin and acne marks.

Soaps or bars cannot moisturize your face
Remember that soap/bars are only on your face for a average of a minute.

You need thick moisture for dry skin and drink water
I drink plenty of water. At least 4 bottles a day. I usually use regular lotion or cocoa butter for my face but I still have dry areas between my eyebrows, and on my nose.

I drink plenty of water. At least 4 bottles a day. I usually use regular lotion or cocoa butter for my face but I still have dry areas between my eyebrows, and on my nose.

this winter has been especially harsh with very low average temps in many areas
so there are a lot of cats with dry skin these days that usually don't have it

Any dudes here shave their head? It does try out your head doing it. Any of this stuff help that? Shaving cream feels like hot lava if you catch yourself :x

Any dudes here shave their head? It does try out your head doing it. Any of this stuff help that? Shaving cream feels like hot lava if you catch yourself :x

I shave mines every 3 days. I hop in the shower afterwards and use cetaphil in the shower to combat any irritation.

If you have silver fillings in your teeth its possible it can cause acne. If u do have them, get them replace with another element like porcelain or something because the silver fillings contain mercury which can cause acne and poison your body.

If things get really bad, save yourself the time and money on other stuff from drug stores and go straight to a dermatologist.  Can't stress enough. 

This is the answer.

Had trouble with acne since I was like 15, 16 (Although nothing never too serious) and finally got fed up and decided to visit a Dermi' and it changed my life.

Got certain pills that I could take that can't be found over the counter, along with other materials that helped out more than anything I tried over the counter.

Was just reading up on some articles about sodium laureth sulfate being bad for you. Just looked at some of my products and literally like all of them have that ingredient in there as well as MEA, fragrance, and some even got menthol in them.

What products are actually good and not harmful? I never hear about them

Minocycline was the best thing that ever happened to my face.

And wow never knew about the silver fillings thing. I have a few more I need to get replaced.

Also which Clarisonic do you guys recommend? I see like 6 different ones on Nordstrom.

Last edited:
Minocycline was the best thing that ever happened to my face.

And wow never knew about the silver fillings thing. I have a few more I need to get replaced.
I initially had good results with Benzamycin and Doxycycline when I had acne, then after about 6 months it came back full force.  Antibiotics work great short-term, but they won't get rid of acne for good. In fact, it'll probably be harder to get rid of once they stop working.

At the end of the day, hormones play a huge role in acne and some people simply won't respond to most treatments.  If you've tried benzoyl peroxide, retinoids, and implemented lifestyle changes with no success then it's probably time to bite the bullet and take accutane (if you have the money, that is).  Accutane is essentially poisoning yourself with a mega-dose of Vitamin A, and your skin will look much worse before it starts getting better, but it's pretty much the only way to guarantee that acne won't be an issue for you anymore.

They used to only give accutane to people with severe cystic acne, but more and more people are doing long-term, low dose regimens with really good results.

So glad my days of having acne are behind me. That was a rough patch of my life. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Cetaphil has alcohol in it, that **** strips the natural oils from your face.

It works well but it will dry out your skin.

Back
Top Bottom