dre was definitely serious .
laugh.gif
tired.gif

my new nails . they're hella bright .
embarassed.gif

kedwlz.jpg

terrible choice in color... but to each his/her own

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I have veryy thick eyebrows , but they're easier to shape .

i love the shape of my eyebrows, mine are semi thick too..... and i love threading because it is so precise and gets them perfectly shaped. if you can get overthe pain it is definitely worth it.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

I have veryy thick eyebrows , but they're easier to shape .

i love the shape of my eyebrows, mine are semi thick too..... and i love threading because it is so precise and gets them perfectly shaped. if you can get over the pain it is definitely worth it.

I have thick brows too and I loved the way mine look after being threaded. But I just can't take that pain every couple of weeks.

I don't get my hair done on sat. to many people be there.
Told myself i was going to start getting medi/pedi's...really not my thing as of right now...

kedwlz.jpg

Hella cute
pimp.gif

I can't get away from French tips though
smh.gif
I want to but I'm so indecisive about color I'd want to change it depending on the fit
ohwell.gif
French tipsare neutral and sexy but when they grow out/before I get them filled I feel like a stripper
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
people tell me i have supervillain shaped eyebrows
laugh.gif
i love it........ ...
smh.gif
when females (or males ) eyebrows are shaped like a parenthesis ... andjust as thin

WG_
roll.gif
i know i used to get french tips every two weeeeks but i only likedit the first two days.. when it starts to grow out its
sick.gif

lol @ team thick eyebrows.. I'm feeling that yellow polish, maybe on my toes. idk if i would have my nails that color tho...right now it's just frenchtips for me

laugh.gif
I guess I'm lucky, my nails don't grow tooo fast because they only really start looking bad when I let them go too long without being filled. Iremember once I went like 3 and a half weeks and joints were halfway up my nail and %*++
sick.gif
laugh.gif

This summer I might go for more colors since it's fun/playful but I have such a hard time letting go
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif
I guess I'm lucky, my nails don't grow tooo fast because they only really start looking bad when I let them go too long without being filled. I remember once I went like 3 and a half weeks and joints were halfway up my nail and %*++
sick.gif
laugh.gif

This summer I might go for more colors since it's fun/playful but I have such a hard time letting go
smh.gif
Real talk , I was a French Tip FANATIC , but like , it doesn't hurt just to switch it up once .

Dudes like to see different styles anyway , word to changing your hair up .

& realize the guys are only saying something about my color .

$1 cheeseburgers ? What sense does that make ?

Y'all don't know @%%@ , gotta make a whole thread on how to dress . Ridiculous .
laugh.gif

Thanks girls tho .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluexsneakerhead

i hate having thick eyebrows
smh.gif
i hate the pain when i get them threaded.

i have thick eyebrows... is it really better to get them threaded... btw... i like your nails
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

smh
?

She mad she not the belle of the ball no more.
sorry but, do i know you?

i said smh in reply to the few posters who made silly comments above me.

You were able to gather all of that from 'smh' ?
and you can assume that 3 letters mean im not "belle of the ball." never was, never have been.. oh and, i never cared.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no need to attention ***** by instigating cat fights.

get a grip,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by DJ bana

smh

This is the female version of Henz0.

and yea, they call me banz0. speak to henz for info.

laugh.gif

I was gonna make a thread about this, but anyways...Girls..are you's intimidated by a large-sized guy ? Like when it flops out and doingdadoingdaoing soundcomes out, what do yall think ? Like seriously ??? I can imagine an excited girl being aroused by the thang, or a nervous girl being turned off... I knowit's mental [everything is] for alot of girls, but what attracts you to a beautiful penis ??? Can it be beautiful ? Do you even care about the shape ? Doyou have a certain idealistic "reference penis" you wish your mate could have ?

Why am I the only one posting pics ? Post too you gaiz .
frown.gif

i would but i gotta get my nails done as soon as my mom send me some money... broke college student ftl
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom