NT Girls whassup ... et cetera thread .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Post too you gaiz .
frown.gif
18+
sorry but, do i know you?

i said smh in reply to the few posters who made silly comments above me.

how can you assume that 3 letters mean im not "belle of the ball." never was, never have been.. oh and, i never cared.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no need to attention %*%## by instigating cat fights.

get a grip,
laugh.gif

shotsfired.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

I was gonna make a thread about this, but anyways...Girls..are you's intimidated by a large-sized guy ? Like when it flops out and doingdadoingdaoing sound comes out, what do yall think ? Like seriously ??? I can imagine an excited girl being aroused by the thang, or a nervous girl being turned off... I know it's mental [everything is] for alot of girls, but what attracts you to a beautiful penis ??? Can it be beautiful ? Do you even care about the shape ? Do you have a certain idealistic "reference penis" you wish your mate could have ?

I don't like penises that are too big. It can be slightly uncomfortable and limits the possibilities
grin.gif

only in defense, homes.

im a nice girl who is all smiles. no idea why random chicks need to hate, especially ones who have never even exchanged words with me.

doesn't phase me though... NT made me that way <3.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

I was gonna make a thread about this, but anyways...Girls..are you's intimidated by a large-sized guy ? Like when it flops out and doingdadoingdaoing sound comes out, what do yall think ? Like seriously ??? I can imagine an excited girl being aroused by the thang, or a nervous girl being turned off... I know it's mental [everything is] for alot of girls, but what attracts you to a beautiful penis ??? Can it be beautiful ? Do you even care about the shape ? Do you have a certain idealistic "reference penis" you wish your mate could have ?

I don't like penises that are too big. It can be slightly uncomfortable and limits the possibilities
grin.gif

Have you ever dislocated your jaw ?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Nah . my ##%+ used to be long ...

Now it's Rihanna short .
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
I bet you gotta 6 head now?

LMAO @ JAE
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Bana enforcing the neutrality from Sara

And yea I need to get my eyebrows did
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

grin.gif

What in the tom foolery...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

grin.gif

You see her lips got cauliflower right?

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

grin.gif

the girls get shook when i drop them draws...

they start backing away... i start walkin forward nearly poking them...

They back themselves into a corner... then i start penetrating
devil.gif
devil.gif

sometimes an eye gets poked out...

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by webnerd06

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll263/webnerd06/?action=view&current=loll.jpgok so im real tired looking because this was taken at inauguration day but pertaining to eyebrow waxing this was about 2weeks after i got mine done.... can you really tell the difference between that and threading?
You didn't happen to get in an argument at the inauguration did you?
nerd.gif
..................um.... i dont recall... what was it about?

Originally Posted by buggz05

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll263/webnerd06/?action=view&current=loll.jpgok so im real tired looking because this was taken at inauguration day but pertaining to eyebrow waxing this was about 2weeks after i got mine done.... can you really tell the difference between that and threading?
You didn't happen to get in an argument at the inauguration did you?
nerd.gif
..................um.... i dont recall... what was it about?
either ppl laying on the ground and getting stepped on, or people trying to make through the crowd to get to the bathrooms..

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Weekend Girl wrote:

laugh.gif

Aigh.

Not even that serious
laugh.gif

I was gonna make a thread about this, but anyways...Girls..are you's intimidated by a large-sized guy ? Like when it flops out and doingdadoingdaoing
sound comes out, what do yall think ? Like seriously ??? I can imagine an excited girl being aroused by the thang, or a nervous girl being turned off... I
know it's mental [everything is] for alot of girls, but what attracts you to a beautiful penis ??? Can it be beautiful ? Do you even care about the
shape ? Do you have a certain idealistic "reference penis" you wish your mate could have ?

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I actually have though
laugh.gif
tired.gif
But idk, not permanently... it just pops back into place