NT Grammar PSA: Worst =/= worse.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by potus2028

Yall dudes spend 2 much time obsessing over %*@% like this...long as you dont obfuscate the meaning with however you choose 2 relay your ideas, its whatever...you dont get paid or a grade 4 good grammar and syntax on a message board. Dudes in here spellcheckin 4 stimulus checks...get a hobby...
To me, it kind of shows a persons level of intelligence. If you were taught proper english, why not type in it? If you were not, then that's a problem. Slang or shortening words is fine (example: instead of though, you type tho). But other stuff is just annoying (example: I'm gonna go their and try too scoop 2 packs)

With that being said you should obviously be ashamed of yourself. Just because someone uses incorrect grammar/spelling that does not make it right to laugh atthem. I think the dudes laughing should be more ashamed of themselves than those making the grammar mistakes.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Yea, NT grammar is some of the worst.

I've seen worse.

I conquer, but its really something that should be payed attention to more closer. It totally kills ones arguement in a dabait. If you can't use grammerproperly to conversate your thoughts in a clear way you're point is mute.

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

I've seen worse.

I conquer, but its really something that should be payed attention to more closer. It totally kills ones arguement in a dabait. If you can't use grammer properly to conversate your thoughts in a clear way you're point is mute.
the irony
im also pretty sure "more closer" should be "more closely" (but i may be wrong, so don't hold me to it)

yall dudes need to just chill and stop trying to be the human spellcheckers.

the irony
The obliviousness

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

oh my god the misuse of those words irks the hell out of me
smh.gif

especially when there are people that do it on purpose, thinking they're cool for doing it
smh.gif
or "Especially when people do it purposely, thinking they are cool for doing it."

Meh, practice proper grammar and it becomes natural. I found myself writing "ppl" in an essay once because I was so use to it.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

I've seen worse.

I conquer, but its really something that should be payed attention to more closer. It totally kills ones arguement in a dabait. If you can't use grammer properly to conversate your thoughts in a clear way you're point is mute.
the irony
im also pretty sure "more closer" should be "more closely" (but i may be wrong, so don't hold me to it)

Are you that dense?

Originally Posted by eaalto

OWL TROUTWIG wrote:

CWrite78 wrote:

703 Hwy wrote:

I've seen worse.

I conquer, but its really something that should be payed attention to more closer. It totally kills ones arguement in a dabait. If you can't use grammer properly to conversate your thoughts in a clear way you're
point is mute.

the irony

Are you that dense?

laugh.gif
FAIL

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by eaalto

OWL TROUTWIG wrote:

CWrite78 wrote:

703 Hwy wrote:

I've seen worse.

I conquer, but its really something that should be payed attention to more closer. It totally kills ones arguement in a dabait. If you can't use grammer properly to conversate your thoughts in a clear way you're
point is mute.
the irony

Are you that dense?

laugh.gif
FAIL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats not the point...my point was that yall dudes just need to let dudes slide.not everybody is a great speller plus i was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when i posted my last one so i guess i didnt catch the obviousness lol....o well....i appreciate the fact that you guys like teaching correct grammarbut if you guys would just post the correction without
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...i mean come on you dudes be trying to act like it be the funniest %%+when someone misspells something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats not the point...my point was that yall dudes just need to let dudes slide. not everybody is a great speller plus i was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when i posted my last one so i guess i didnt catch the obviousness lol....o well....i appreciate the fact that you guys like teaching correct grammar but if you guys would just post the correction without
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
...i mean come on you dudes be trying to act like it be the funniest %%+ when someone misspells something
Well, sometimes we can't help but laugh. Taken for granite, minuswell, etc., they deserve it. Otherwise, minor spelling mistakes aren'treally a big deal, but the grammar police has a job!

Another one that makes me
smh.gif
is when people want to say role player, and say roll player. It happens ALL THE TIME in S&T.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Go check out the JB Forum.. It gives me a damn headache in every thread.

It's not just the quality of the kicks from JB going down the drain huh?

Back
Top Bottom