NT GUNTALK vol. Pics (not mines)

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

I kno there iz no way I could ever get a hold of one of these............

hk_mp5n.jpg

NOPE...NOT A SELECTABLE FULLY AUTO LIKE THAT...THIS U CAN GET..SINGLE ROUNDS THO

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by Chettaonjays

I kno there iz no way I could ever get a hold of one of these............

hk_mp5n.jpg

NOPE...NOT A SELECTABLE FULLY AUTO LIKE THAT...THIS U CAN GET..SINGLE ROUNDS THO
Actually you are wrong, the HK MP-5 is available in full auto, and full auto only. You can buy them but like I said prepare to spend over 15g's on it. The MP-5 doesn't come in semi, and I wouldn't own a clone gun. I had an MP-5k and I paid 5 g's for it prior to the ban.

Has anyone here ever been shot? How does it feel like?
(may sound like im joking but im dead serious..no pun intended)

I need to do research, if they plan to reinstate the ban im assuming it will be illegal to own those guns even if it was before..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I need to do research, if they plan to reinstate the ban im assuming it will be illegal to own those guns even if it was before..

nah, from what i hear you just gotta do your shopping before the election.

I have been shot, in the shin. Didn't feel it right away. In fact we were running from a McDonalds and got to my buddies house and sat down talking abouthow crazy an altercation at the Mickey D's was, then someone pointed at the blood. It hit head on into the shin bone and stopped. I pulled the bullet outmyself, which was a bad choice. I was in the ER and waiting, and I was picking at it and pulled out the bullet. I also got shot through my jacket. I rememberhearing gun shots, but then don't remember feeling anything. Took off running. Once I was aware of it, I felt really sick to my stomach. Maybe itsdifferent if its a more serious injury. Years later I got stabbed in the arm, that hurt a lot more.

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

Originally Posted by MACMAN559

here in cali you need to pay $65, and get around 6 hours of class
oh you have to be 21 too
i dont think its really that hard to get a cencealed carry permit tho
i'd go for a glock no matter what

You are right about the glock part, just not the permit part. If you are in Cali you are basically screwed man. Funny thing is I just wrapped up two internet gun sales and jump on NT to see this thread. For the record I carry, and do so legally. I go 9mm as I am not a fan of .40 cal. I like .45 but don't like the limited capacity that .45's give you. I am a glock guy all day, every day, no matter what you say. I shoot weekly, I am pretty good. I just sold my beloved Glock 26 and grabbed a Glock 19. Also am waiting on the delivery of a Bushmaster/Stag Arms M-4. Next is an EOTech 512 for the carbine, and thn I got to decide if I want to keep my sks. I have posted pics of some of my stuff on here plenty of times, I'm sure the same pics get boring so soon I'll need to take some more.

Glock 19
pimp.gif

My Dad's gonna give me his 17 though.

keepsdasneakz, IMO 17 is the perfect Glock. It is the first one designed and functions flawlessly. There is a theory amongst some gun guys thatit is in yourbest interest to carry a gun in the caliber and size it was originally designed for. I don' worry about it but if someone called me up and said "Heythere is going to be a pistol fight tomorrow at your house" I'd go get a Glock 17.

everyone in my family knows, I am 31 I am sure they would rather I not have guns (well some of them anyway) but my dad who is as anti guns in general. He hasfaith in me and he has no concerns about my carrying.

czur1127: I don't know the laws in Fl well, and that may in fact be true but I have my doubts since you are not legally allowed to get a concealed carrylicense in Fl until you are in fact 21.

yo fame, i just got back from exit #26 winery raod. not bad at all, my only dislike was that it was close to the highway but you shoot towards the hill. sawanother guy shooting a television set there, he tells me its a great spot not to be bothered by anyone.

just brought several long arms, mainly only wanted to try out my new yugo sks, the rest were for my cousins to enjoy. the sks shoots REALLY nice except i dida bad job of cleanig the cosmoline. i think i might eventually put a 30rd mag on it.

2526985622_1f4228534a.jpg

2526985200_48e1b91f5b.jpg

2526984772_2f8d66ef14.jpg

2526163073_dc4b21d977.jpg

2526984020_a94d1c4dc7.jpg

2526983606_f96c82972b.jpg

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Originally Posted by 18th letter

here's a picture of an upstanding citizen of my state embracing that right
l_df984ebaf7dbcd89de276e530a7c8929.jpg

smh.gif

I wouldn't dare take a pic of high powered S' like that....

Feds would have him lay down forever in prison here in Maryland...

I thinkin' bout coppin' the Springfield Armoury XD45...13+1

looks like an airsoft gun, and why is there no buttstock on his gun I would dare him to try to take a shot without a buttstock....also he should practicegun safety and take his finger off the trigger!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

Originally Posted by 18th letter

here's a picture of an upstanding citizen of my state embracing that right
l_df984ebaf7dbcd89de276e530a7c8929.jpg

smh.gif

I wouldn't dare take a pic of high powered S' like that....

Feds would have him lay down forever in prison here in Maryland...

I thinkin' bout coppin' the Springfield Armoury XD45...13+1

looks like an airsoft gun, and why is there no buttstock on his gun I would dare him to try to take a shot without a buttstock....also he should practice gun safety and take his finger off the trigger!
eyes.gif

They actually make it like that, without the buttstock.

peep it.

actually Smoke ya Later since it is an AR pistol it shoots a round that you can easily fire without a buttstock. Not a problem at all. He looks like a ******but he could shoot it if it didn't fire yellow plastic ball at 300fps.

Seattle206 I am going to have to go out there. I am picking up a Glock 19 on Thursday and that AR in another week or so. Just take the gun apart and boil somewater, throw the parts in the water and take a papertowel to skim the nasty off the top. remove parts, shake dry, towel off and oil. I never shot my SKS withthe OG stock and now I wish I had. It is such a fun gun, congrats on a great pic up and that is a REALLY sharp looking Yugo.

c2f15fea57711daae0d68ab7bf9350ca14bc9fb.jpg

they call this the masterkey, m-4 (ar-15 assault rifle) with a remington M870 shotgun mounted on the lower rail.
I want to get an assault 870 when I get out of the military
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BIG FAME ONE

actually Smoke ya Later since it is an AR pistol it shoots a round that you can easily fire without a buttstock. Not a problem at all. He looks like a ****** but he could shoot it if it didn't fire yellow plastic ball at 300fps.

Seattle206 I am going to have to go out there. I am picking up a Glock 19 on Thursday and that AR in another week or so. Just take the gun apart and boil some water, throw the parts in the water and take a papertowel to skim the nasty off the top. remove parts, shake dry, towel off and oil. I never shot my SKS with the OG stock and now I wish I had. It is such a fun gun, congrats on a great pic up and that is a REALLY sharp looking Yugo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at yellow plastic ball at 300fps b/c its so true if its even that good of an airsoft gun.

Back
Top Bottom