NT GUNTALK vol. Pics (not mines)

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

i want a customized M4 like one in i am legend. how much would it cost??

Well the gun itself depending on the manufacturer could cost as little as 800 or so (for a DPMS) and as much as 1500 or so (Charles Daly, Bushmaster, StagArms are good brands) assuming it is just a semi auto M4. The ACOG scope on it is a trijicon and thats another grand. The 870 underneath I couldn't helpyou with at all. I have no idea.

So you are looking at around 2 g's without the shotgun. I am getting an M-4, M-4 really just means it has that collapsable stock, different feed ramps,and the 16 inch M-4 barrel, the M-4 barrel has that cut out in the center there so you could hook up the rocket launcher.

would love an 870, but will likely settle for that new tactical Moss 590, or maybe the semi auto that mossberg just came out with (I think it is called the930).

you can get an AR-15 for like 600-800 USD, now customized like 300 for a reflex type of scope, handguards changed out so you can mount (flashlights, grips andother toys) might run 200 USD extra

i still need to get myself an ar, was saving up for a stag but the money went to food, clothes, and junk.

what exactly is 870?
remington 870, one of the most popular shotguns ever produced. c

Well the gun itself depending on the manufacturer could cost as little as 800 or so (for a DPMS) and as much as 1500 or so (Charles Daly, Bushmaster, Stag Arms are good brands) assuming it is just a semi auto M4. The ACOG scope on it is a trijicon and thats another grand. The 870 underneath I couldn't help you with at all. I have no idea.

So you are looking at around 2 g's without the shotgun. I am getting an M-4, M-4 really just means it has that collapsable stock, different feed ramps, and the 16 inch M-4 barrel, the M-4 barrel has that cut out in the center there so you could hook up the rocket launcher.

would love an 870, but will likely settle for that new tactical Moss 590, or maybe the semi auto that mossberg just came out with (I think it is called the 930).

what exactly is 870?

BFO, what do you think about the Benelli M4? I'm interested in it, but is it worth the money they want for it?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

c2f15fea57711daae0d68ab7bf9350ca14bc9fb.jpg

they call this the masterkey, m-4 (ar-15 assault rifle) with a remington M870 shotgun mounted on the lower rail.
I want to get an assault 870 when I get out of the military
pimp.gif
eek.gif
R.I.P. to whoever tries to steal his parking space
tired.gif
laugh.gif

You guys that have licenses, does your family know? and if they do, how do they feel?
i am licensed, went on the same day as my sisters boyfriend. my sis wanted to come along to get her ccw just for fun but due to a conflict inschedule she couldnt.

my pops side of the family as strict hardcore christians, they are very anti-guns, knives, weapons, violence, etc...but on the other hand since my dad waschinese hick he likes guns and promotes family gun awareness.
laugh.gif

14iq648.jpg

23rmtn4.jpg

mom's side is open to guns, couple of my uncles and cousins are gun owners and carry also. my grandpa loves guns especially ak's & sks's, andreminisce about those days when he served for the communist party in china.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

You guys that have licenses, does your family know? and if they do, how do they feel?
i am licensed, went on the same day as my sisters boyfriend. my sis wanted to come along to get her ccw just for fun but due to a conflict in schedule she couldnt.

my pops side of the family as strict hardcore christians, they are very anti-guns, knives, weapons, violence, etc...but on the other hand since my dad was chinese hick he likes guns and promotes family gun awareness.
laugh.gif

14iq648.jpg

23rmtn4.jpg

mom's side is open to guns, couple of my uncles and cousins are gun owners and carry also. my grandpa loves guns especially ak's & sks's, and reminisce about those days when he served for the communist party in china.

your pops is hardcore
laugh.gif
and I got the same thing hanging in my kitchen as well
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

What can ya'll tell me bout Sig Sauer's?

Some government agents use them, U.S. Coast Guard just got a contract through them as well as Department of Homeland Security, they are getting morepopular. Besides that its a U.S component to a Swiss company which means they make top quality stuff. Thats all I know about them

Originally Posted by IronMike 44KOs

What can ya'll tell me bout Sig Sauer's?

i can tell you my next carry piece is gonna be a sig. very well made, sturdy, and will out last you.

Yo serious question, If you not a hunter why would you need anything bigger than a hand gun? Whats the purpose of a civilian owning a AK47 or some of the stuffMG 454564543bigassgun 678 or whatever unless yall on some mass murder tip.

Does anyone have any info on Springfields? Im looking into buying my first gun and Im leaning towards a Springfield XD-40. Is it a good gun?

My brother-in-law has an XD40, very solid gun. I was going back and forth between the XD and the Glock that i own.

I eventually went with the glock because it feels better in my hand and isnt as heavy as the XD.

Overall though, very solid guns.

..about that M4 in I am Legend...was disccusing the movie with my friend at work who's a big gun guy was like..."he's [will smith] a military guyand out of all the guns he could have he picks an M4?!...weak"

Ahhh a NT gun thread. I'll post some pics of my glocks later when I get home. Whats up BFO. When you get that M4 you definately gotta put pics up.

Living in Commiefornia its ridiculously hard to get a ccw if you're just a regular joe civilian. Trust me, I've tried. Even "good cause" isnot enough. There is a good site dedicated on how to obtain a ccw in cali.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom