NT, Have you ever been with a girl with DD's?

4961071_orig.jpg

delicious.

**** are pointless while your smashing. Being able to grab that rump > than staring at ****.

ohdannyboy wrote:
**** are pointless while your smashing. Being able to grab that rump > than staring at ****.
I agree, but they're great to look at. I've dated a girl who was a DD and they were great, she didn't have much in the brains department though.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

ohdannyboy wrote:
I agree, but they're great to look at. I've dated a girl who was a DD and they were great, she didn't have much in the brains department though.

That is true. They are amazing to look at/play with, but when it's business time they serve no purpose.

been w/ D's DD's a size G if i remember correctly ... they're fun ... u can def get creative w/ em but i'm a butt guy ...

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Pointless? Some girls you can only get off with certain techniques. Oh my NT

******* DO serve a purpose
mad.gif
!!!!!

To me at least
laugh.gif
. I love rubbing them onto my beard, I love tickling them with my beard hairs. I love fondling them, squeezing and sucking them while I look dead into her eyes and see her twitch while she rides my telephoto lens. Using them to stimulate a woman has always been a sick fetish of mine and I love ****. I LOVE ****, I LIVE FOR YOU. **** will make me do irrational, dishonest things
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom