NT, Have you ever been with a girl with DD's?

310253_918902869231_11005638_43448822_2890381_n.jpg

This girls boobs are great...I believe they were a D...so perky....we have an entire set

had 1 girl....ehhhh she didnt let shoot on em,and even then...it would be over in a matter of seconds. Realistically,they're better to grab while not having sex.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I almost dated a girl with DDs in high school but she wasn't serious plus she no mass at all.

Those DD plywoods always look funny, like they're about to fall over

i've only had double d's twice.. don't see the hype. i agree with pookieman, prefer nice full b's to be honest. anyways, here's a pic for the thirsty.

she used to cheerlead & was only 4'11.. they were HUGE on her.
2dui6w9.jpg

Originally Posted by ireminisce

don't see the hype. i agree with pookieman, prefer nice full b's to be honest.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Realistically,they're better to grab while not having sex.

I agree with both. While they look nice, they don't really add much to sex in my opinion. I've smashed a few women with Ds and up and at times they were even distracting. One chick was on top and they were swinging all around looking weird from the bottom angle.

I guess I'm more into women with athletic builds, nice legs, round butts and proportional ******* with nice nipples.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by ireminisce

don't see the hype. i agree with pookieman, prefer nice full b's to be honest.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Realistically,they're better to grab while not having sex.

I agree with both. While they look nice, they don't really add much to sex in my opinion. I've smashed a few women with Ds and up and at times they were even distracting. One chick was on top and they were swinging all around looking weird from the bottom angle.

I guess I'm more into women with athletic builds, nice legs, round butts and proportional ******* with nice nipples.

yeah that whole helicopter swinging thing <<<<<<<<

Back
Top Bottom