NT help i need advice for a date. ASAP! vol. UPDATE!!!! pics inside

iloveshoes

Banned
Alright NT. so i've been sitting here for the passed hour trying to think of a good first date to take with this girl.

I was thinking about the club, but my homies were talking about people might be thirst(cause she's pretty fine) and snatch her away. But this club has abar upstairs, so i figured it would be a nice spot to take her to.

So what are some good spots to hit up around 11 +#%? keep in mind we're both 21.

Thanks in advance NT!

her pic.
http://img150.imageshack....11f0535946da8e971adp8.jpg
http://img370.imageshack....88b4b30043bbaf5a19xd9.jpg

edit. thanks NT for your help. i'm listening to Knivesdesu and going for the club. there's a bar upstairs where i can isolate her and chill and talkoutside and whatnot. i'll reply and see how it goes. here's one more pic for the beasts for all your help. thank you. really appreciated. http://img410.imageshack....b72d30ce4696b7166dgc5.jpg

EDITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! on the date:

ARRRITE NT. for those who say i took the epic L. I did. I'm not gonna lie and front and say we had a bomb time just for some e-fame i'm gonna tell thetruth. because i'm real, and that's all i want you guys to see.

So she calls me around 10:30 saying she has some paper work to finish up and she'll do her make up in the office so i can just snatch her on the way tohollywood. Come 11:00 i leave my crib and pump some gas (nh) start speeding down the 5 north freeway.

Come 11:30 i finally meet up with her and she says "hey follow me to my house so i can drop off my car"

About 11:45 we finally get there. she gets out. she's wearing this thin american apparrel body dress that makes me wanna pounce and get into best mode.
devil.gif
I tell her we can't make it to the club anymore because it won't be worth going to hollywood for an hr and a half. Plus the cover is $12:00

So i ask her, "you want to go to down town fullerton? (bar spot in oc)"

"no"

"bj's? (nh)"

"no"

and i was like well what do you want to do then??
mad.gif

she says she's gonna go inside and change into some jeans and then we'll figure it out from there. she comes out in some moo-moo print pj's and asweater. I'm thinking hell yeah we gonna go back to my crib, have a few drinks and imma lay the hammer (word to thor).
pimp.gif

wrong! WRONG!!! (charlie murphy).
mad.gif
We just ended up chillen in the back seat of her suv of her trunk. facing the street. door open and everything. so icouldn't even bust any moves. I tried to ask if she wanted to get drinks, all she says is why i wanna drink so bad. The whole night was wiggidy wack. Allshe did was talk about herself, about how cute she was, how dope she is working as an office manager for some wack*** business, and a few of her exes. (Lossloss loss, yes i'm salty) :rollseyes You can call me a biggidy B****. but she gave me the L before i could even take it.

Just gonna take my cookies and move on. All i got from her was a 3 second kiss (little toungue), i got to touch her lower back tattoo, and her hip bone. Shewas a mad tease. weaksauce. never again.
tired.gif

CLIFF NOTES: picked her up. went to her work. followed her. went back to her crib. she changed into pj's. we sat in her car. nothing happened. the end.

On another note, i got another girl that i would like to introduce to you guys NT.

she may not be as fine as the first one. but she's pretty cute. tell me what you guys think. i'll keep you guys updated.

pics:

l_116d14b8d5aa6c68bf6923bc96df4cd7.jpg

l_14ed71558ce145ad8e05846520348d7d.jpg

don't mind the gay dude
laugh.gif

l_a140c1320e8744d9a3967254da80121b.jpg

wow a club for the first date, safe to say she is not coming back home with you.

club is a bad idea imo. id just keep it simple man. plus, it's a tuesday. just hit somewhere chill and grab a few drinks.

For quick second i thought this was that dude Geronimo again

edit** take her to a nice interesting restaurant and do some karaoke or something that'll show your personality, fo bowling, or something where you canshow the charm and both of you would have fun. And why the hell would you wanna take a fine chick to the club for a first date $@## is wrong wit u.

LOL a club??? u wont be the only person interacting with her, plus there's noise/hella pple all around. how u gon expect to get intimate?

step your dating scenarios up son.

id say bowling bc its social and you dont have to be good at it. you can talk and its done in an hour. also you can go on a walk and just talk. theres thedinner thing always a simple good idea.

somethin intimate... not a club homie... should just get her back to yo crib watch a movie or somethin haha

that is definately not the chick you are going with
smh.gif
haha id say go bowling or dinner and like a walk around the park or something. you gotta make sure towhip it out at the end of the date though

I'm from orange county. california.

alright guys so. i've eliminated the club. and i'm not really a good bowler. sooooooo.... any other ideas? quick i have 15 minutes! ahhhh

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I would agree with ballinamillion1 and just go bowling, have a few drinks there and have some fun!
agreed & have sum dinner...for goodness sakes feed the woman!
laugh.gif

go ice skating
if yure in the OC go to Irvine Spectrum. then go to one of the nice restaurants off Jamboree...plenty to choose from.
PM me for more help

Something fun, get her to open up and laugh, No freakin clubs! Last place to be. What's your goal? Score with her or turn this into long term?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Something fun, get her to open up and laugh, No freakin clubs! Last place to be. What's your goal? Score with her or turn this into long term?

hmmm.. maybe just score. i'm just going with the flow. cause she has a kid!!! lolol

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by optimusp517

hmmm.. maybe just score. i'm just going with the flow. cause she has a kid!!! lolol
be9155e7ec95975aee7aa66f399c397adfb6ea2.gif

SMH... there's gotta be tons of stuff open.

If she's the fun loving type, try an arcade and see who can get the most tickets.

Back
Top Bottom