NT help i need advice for a date. ASAP! vol. UPDATE!!!! pics inside

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Iloveshoes, where do you live if u dont mind me asking?

why do you ask? lol. i'm not trying to have people pin point me mann. i should actually change my avatar. kinda gives me away.

EDIT: can someone make me me an avatar please? first person that does. gets that chick's myspace. but don't say you got it from me. lol. PM me.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

2nd >1st. where u be meetin these girls

where ever dog. if i see someone i like, i just go up to em and talk to them. i just talk to them knowing i'm going to get the number. But i also have inthe back of my mind that she's going to say no. so it's a win/win.

but to answer your question. i met those two at my work.

I'm just tuning in... both girls are dope, but the first one is a certified ten. It's all good that you didn't close... just make sure you put inwork on this girl fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mneezy1

I'm just tuning in... both girls are dope, but the first one is a certified ten. It's all good that you didn't close... just make sure you put in work on this girl fam
pimp.gif

thanks dog. i'll try. last saturday the second girl. her name is jackie. we talked on the phone for like 5 hours. i felt like a king.
grin.gif

Def doesnt sound like a L or furthermore a epic L.

you got some tongue action, means she's interested. keep at it.

She's definately hot man. If I were you, I wouldnt be mad because she DIDNT spend my money.. Take that as a posative.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

2nd >1st. where u be meetin these girls

where ever dog. if i see someone i like, i just go up to em and talk to them. i just talk to them knowing i'm going to get the number. But i also have in the back of my mind that she's going to say no. so it's a win/win.

but to answer your question. i met those two at my work.

Wait they both work with you?

Back
Top Bottom