NT, help me pick out classes for College

I'm signing up for classes tomorrow as a freshman and have no idea what to take for fall quarter. What are some easy/interesting classes to take?

I'm signing up for classes tomorrow as a freshman and have no idea what to take for fall quarter. What are some easy/interesting classes to take?

I don't know, but challenge yourself and get good grades!

Simply having a college degree these days isn't good enough.

I don't know, but challenge yourself and get good grades!

Simply having a college degree these days isn't good enough.

Dont waste time taking classes you dont need, you can read a book or just sit in the class (most professor are cool with this). Take your pre-reqs or do the general ed b.s. first so you can concentrate more on your major later on.

Most schools have a list of what classes you need take each semester. I suggest speaking with a counselor, but one whos in charge or familiar with the program of your major because most of them idiots dont know $#!+.

Dont waste time taking classes you dont need, you can read a book or just sit in the class (most professor are cool with this). Take your pre-reqs or do the general ed b.s. first so you can concentrate more on your major later on.

Most schools have a list of what classes you need take each semester. I suggest speaking with a counselor, but one whos in charge or familiar with the program of your major because most of them idiots dont know $#!+.

well take biology, a GE class, a history class, and a humanities class. Those classes will cover a broad range of your GE that you need to fullfill. Try a math class too

well take biology, a GE class, a history class, and a humanities class. Those classes will cover a broad range of your GE that you need to fullfill. Try a math class too

see youre academic advisor, theyll help you pick out classes you need for your major and plan it out. i saw mine earlier today/yesterday

see youre academic advisor, theyll help you pick out classes you need for your major and plan it out. i saw mine earlier today/yesterday

Forget what theyre saying bout major classes. Kill yor GenEds now so your final 2 yrs are career-oriented. ratemyprofessor.com for the easy A classes

Forget what theyre saying bout major classes. Kill yor GenEds now so your final 2 yrs are career-oriented. ratemyprofessor.com for the easy A classes

If I were you, I'd only take Gen Ed's the first semester. This way you can get used to the college experience for a lil bit.
Then in the spring, take classes that are required for your major. I wouldn't suggest taking more than 5 classes.

If I were you, I'd only take Gen Ed's the first semester. This way you can get used to the college experience for a lil bit.
Then in the spring, take classes that are required for your major. I wouldn't suggest taking more than 5 classes.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

this for sure

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

this for sure

Gen Eds first semester for sure, since you have to do those anyway and it might open up your mind to other things as well

Back
Top Bottom