NT, help me snitch on these jailbait hos without coming off as a perv myself

You cant save them all. I think this is going to put your nephew in a tight spot, i mean this is eventually going to all come back to him right?

Originally Posted by oidreez

damn snitchin for real?

smh.gif

Snitches
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Those people are fools. Now I'm not saying run and tell the law every time any little thing happens but if you are in real danger, speak up. These criminals use "stop snitchin" to sell dvds and hold these blocks/neighborhoods hostage so they can keep destroying them. Karma is a mfer and BELIEVE ME it always comes back around to bite you. All you big pimpin HS youngins are going to see its not all fun and games when/if you have kids; its not snitchin, its a person doing the right thing. Don't mistake kindness for weakness.
Did I make that big enough for the "stop snitching" sheep? Man how dumb is that? Someone is putting you, your friends and families lifeat risk and you letting them because its the code of the streets. NEWS FLASH! The streets don't care about you.
mad.gif

pull that lil %*%@+ to the side and tell her to chill out... school her about stds and show her pictures of herpies and all that other nasty stuff.

she'll learn.

last thing you wanna do is make them kids look like chumps in front of their friends... you should remember what that felt like

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

pull that lil %*%@+ to the side and tell her to chill out... school her about stds and show her pictures of herpies and all that other nasty stuff.

she'll learn.

last thing you wanna do is make them kids look like chumps in front of their friends... you should remember what that felt like
You remember that for a reason. Your parents (if they did in the first place) did that to you because that feeling of embarrassment is what issupposed to keep you from doing it again. We as youngins forget who is ALSO embarrassed by our inappropriate actions, our parents. The way we act directlycorrelates to the way our parents "raise" us.

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

she'll learn.

You remember that for a reason. Your parents (if they did in the first place) did that to you because that feeling of embarrassment is what is supposed to keep you from doing it again. We as youngins forget who is ALSO embarrassed by our inappropriate actions, our parents. The way we act directly correlates to the way our parents "raise" us.

Now that I think about it... you've gotta good point there

Back
Top Bottom