NT, help me snitch on these jailbait hos without coming off as a perv myself

Originally Posted by nologo02184

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Your messing up your nephew's swagger?...
smh.gif
My nephew is in a psych ward as we speak and more than likely already smashed all of these broads.
you're sending them the pics? is there any nudity?
Yea, I want to send them to her parents. And yea again.

I see the same thing in real life too, these girls that be at the gym trying to get our (the older dudes) attention wearing these little next to nothing outfits that I know damn well they didn't walk out the house in front of their parents in. But that's even more dangerous, so I'm going to let those slide. But these ones, I have a phone number and name, I would be doing these girls a disservice to not have their parents know. It might save their life somewhere down the line, never know.
what happened to your nephew, if you don't mind talking about it? those broads have something to do with it?

Long term, terrible parenting combined with being overly obsessed with rap music and these characters. I mean, not to totally blame that becausewith the common sense to realize that it's just entertainment and positive real role models in your life, it's pretty much a non issue. But when yourmom is as terrible as my sister is, dad in and out of the picture, keeps him in places like Houston and around all kind of negative people, terrible parentingfrom my parents as well (my neice and nephew are living over here more than with their mom), well the influence of that becomes magnified and some people takeit as almost a manual of how they need to live their life. He's been getting into tons of trouble the last couple yrs, mainly stemming from his need tofeel popular and cool, and trying to grow up too fast, and again having Biggy, 2Pac, and Weezy in your ear literally 24/7 doesn't help.

He got expelled again a few days ago and my mom said she was scared of how he was looking upstairs after she had yelled at him. He has tried, or threatened to,run away before, but he came back. He told her he tried to kill himself before (don't know if it was last night), so she took him to the hospital. Idon't think they have him in the psych ward per say as he's not really crazy. Like most kids, he is just illogical, doesn't fully think things outthat much (kind of like how you don't realize until after you're grown that EVERYTHING you do your parents will find out, he still hasn't figuredthat out even though he gets caught and in trouble every time). I'd say he's skitzo though if I believed in that really. He just acts like whoeverhe's around basically.

yeah, I wouldn't send the pics, especially since you said they were nude. I know the girls shouldn't be doing that, especially at that age, but I thinkshe AND her parents would definitely appreciate that

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Malique's
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black folk always wantin to be ethnic.....

Know that boy ain't gettin no job
laugh.gif
tired.gif

My sister is just a *%!+$$$. All 3 of her kids have "difficult" names and are spelled wrong. His name isn't Malique though butit's something equally urban and ethnic. I always do that in posts with names, use a surname or made up one.

The lightened up, "disturbing pics," does sound better, but somewhere in there add I can send them if you'd like, because if he/she even believesme without the pics, obviously the daughter is going to deny it, and if she can delete them all of the phone/cam/computer ASAP.

get your bro checked out and some how convince him to show their parents the pics, sound nearly imposible but he wont get in as much trouble as you would

How are you going to get in contact with the parents? No one talks on home phones anymore unless you know these kids parents personally...

I like what your doing man. These girls are getting NASTY at younger and younger ages. I think your approach is cool but I would say "Would you like me tosend you the pictures so you can better understand what I'm talking about?".

Oh and for anybody saying its non of his business, thats why the world is so upside down up now because of that approach. Back when my mother and father wereyoung everybody looked out for everybody. Don't let them getting mad stop you from helping.

At first i came in this thread like Chill B, but your concern for your cousin is a really good thing. (I hope my niece would never do such things when she getsto be about that age.)

also what your doing isnt "snitching" you shouldn't have worded it that way, you are sending her parents a Reality check/Wake-up call.

I say go through with the message but not the pics, you might get that little girl killed/abused.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

At first i came in this thread like Chill B, but your concern for your cousin is a really good thing. (I hope my niece would never do such things when she gets to be about that age.)

also what your doing isnt "snitching" you shouldn't have worded it that way, you are sending her parents a Reality check/Wake-up call.

I say go through with the message but not the pics, you might get that little girl killed/abused.
tired.gif

Since we're on the subject, I turned down some virgin cooch and told her to wait until marriage so shedoesn't end up like her "jump off" best friend (who I happen to be smashing
devil.gif
)

I say do it. Maybe for fun edit the pics with smiley faces on their breasts/vagina to lighten up the mood. Then post the aftermath.
smile.gif

At first, I thought to myself "What is this dude doing? Trying to ruin his nephew's pimp game like that? *que Cam'ron smashing a bottle overdude's head.*"

But now, I guess you're kinda right. While crusaders like you mess stuff up for HS kids like me, if I look at it from a parent's point of view, I'dwant to know, and I'd most definitely be getting the most nimble, aerodynamic switch on the tree as soon as I got word of it.

Don't send them the actual pictures, but tell them that you found "disturbing pictures" and ask if they know your nephew. I wouldn'tnecessarily advertise the fact that you have the pictures, but rather, say that they're on yournephew's phone and can be sent at request.

Make sure that your nephew is safely secured in that asylum, though. I personally know better to blame the ho rather than the pimp, but a parent might have anirrefutable image of their daughter being a saint and try to do something to the kid.

dude seriosuly, why you gonna mess with your nephews swag? your gonna tell me if you were his age you wouldn't b tryin 2 get chicks to send you pics? i knoi sure was when i was like 14, and even if the chicks are being "hos" its no ones fault but theirs and their parents' let your nephew live itaint like he gonna get them pregnant with them sending him pictures let him rub out some knuckle babies and call it a night...ITS NOT YOUR FAULT OR DAUGHTER SOITS NOT YOUR PROBLEM. (unless you got a problem with your nephew doing the same thing you would probably be trying to do @ his age)

Let it go...u have to think what were u doin when u were his age?? By u doin that ur the "hater" from now on.. I understand what ur trying to do butfamily first dude...imagine If u send those pics and the parents tell the young jawn to bounce out the crib or something is she going to live with u?? Thinkabout it that way..let them be kids..

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Since we're on the subject, I turned down some virgin cooch and told her to wait until marriage so she doesn't end up like her "jump off" best friend (who I happen to be smashing
devil.gif
)
pimp.gif
Good job man. You really gotta let these kids know whatthey are dealing with.

Let it go...u have to think what were u doin when u were his age?? By u doin that ur the "hater" from now on..
That's the thing. If He feels He can help these kids get their lives together then why shouldn't He do it? That's why teen pregnancyand std rates are so high. Not enough people are doing what they need to do to prevent it. Parents are so far out of the loop now because of technology thatthey need the extra help.

I understand what ur trying to do but family first dude...imagine If u send those pics and the parents tell the young jawn to bounce out the crib or something is she going to live with u?? Think about it that way..let them be kids..
At what risk? He could of course just tell the parents He found pictures and leave it at that which may be better on the child but letting aproblem get worse is not the way to solve them. That's how small fixable problems turn into 15 year old 7 months pregnant with a 17 year old fatherproblems.

I dont understand why your calling them jailbait hos when theyare your nephews
same age. I understand understand your crusade to notify parents but how would tbose same
parents feel if the saw this thread title?

Back
Top Bottom