Nt, How do you view drinking vol. another drunk text ftl

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Originally Posted by aepps20

Op I don't drink either and I commend you for sticking by your conventions. With that said, judging people isn't going to make them change. Either tell this person that you don't like it when she gets sloppy drunk or date someone that doesn't drink.

Word And no I'm not a lame-O just because I don't drink, I have a rocky family history dealing with that so id rather avoid itBest thing someone said was to stop trying to save these broads lol
No one is calling you a lame because you don't drink. They are calling you a lame because of how you handled the situation...

Originally Posted by aepps20

Op I don't drink either and I commend you for sticking by your conventions. With that said, judging people isn't going to make them change. Either tell this person that you don't like it when she gets sloppy drunk or date someone that doesn't drink.

Word And no I'm not a lame-O just because I don't drink, I have a rocky family history dealing with that so id rather avoid itBest thing someone said was to stop trying to save these broads lol
No one is calling you a lame because you don't drink. They are calling you a lame because of how you handled the situation...

Originally Posted by illwill8710

Originally Posted by Deuce King

OP out here trying to save girls and put them on the right track in life.....SMH.  Another Ronnie Romance type dude.

Edit--  "Your just a rest haven for #%@%"

pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 OP is a nerd. 

Long story short this isn't a rant or a story,
Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
Is this a wrong mindset to have?
How do you guys view it?
You see a problem worth judging others and most people see a good time.

Good luck getting along with the rest of the world.

Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
Girl I'm talking to hits me up at 3 am with some drunk texts and I go off on her for saying she's not into that life then turning around to just do it like every other broad.
How do you guys view it?

Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes
I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
How do you guys view it?
grin.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Stop being a goober.

Basicly I don't drink (already 21) and sometimes
I see myself looking down on people that drink / get drunk
How do you guys view it?
grin.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Stop being a goober.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

How do you guys view it?

I can see it now... OP loses out on the big promotion after flipping off the boss and cohorts over 2 amaretto sours at lunch.

How do you guys view it?

I can see it now... OP loses out on the big promotion after flipping off the boss and cohorts over 2 amaretto sours at lunch.

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

How do you guys view it?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good luck getting along with the rest of the world.[/color]
laugh.gif

no doubt...i take it OP aint put in a real work week yet either...

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

How do you guys view it?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good luck getting along with the rest of the world.[/color]
laugh.gif

no doubt...i take it OP aint put in a real work week yet either...

laugh.gif
OP really looks down on people who drink...
30t6p3b.gif
terrible mindset..

Maybe it's not your thing but don't knock others for it..esp if they aren't harming anybody in the process.

laugh.gif
OP really looks down on people who drink...
30t6p3b.gif
terrible mindset..

Maybe it's not your thing but don't knock others for it..esp if they aren't harming anybody in the process.

theres nothing wrong with being a social drinker, but there's no need for judging others. tupac said "only god can judge me"

theres nothing wrong with being a social drinker, but there's no need for judging others. tupac said "only god can judge me"

Back
Top Bottom