NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by kdawg

I once got my name taken for speeding on my bike.

reckless driving for me. Poppin wheelies on the freeway. 18 hours in jail
tired.gif
My bike has pedals...

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by kdawg

I once got my name taken for speeding on my bike.

reckless driving for me. Poppin wheelies on the freeway. 18 hours in jail
tired.gif
My bike has pedals...

Only been arrested one time DUI that I caught in January. I go to court Thursday which is the day after my birthday and during finals week. FML

Only been arrested one time DUI that I caught in January. I go to court Thursday which is the day after my birthday and during finals week. FML

Sadly, you can be in a bar with some drunk clown +@#+%!#$**!$% who don't know how to act....

and when you light some loudmouth up....

they take YOU away. Just for being a better boxer.

Sadly, you can be in a bar with some drunk clown +@#+%!#$**!$% who don't know how to act....

and when you light some loudmouth up....

they take YOU away. Just for being a better boxer.

Some of y'all should post some stories... Make this an epic thread 
tongue.gif

Some of y'all should post some stories... Make this an epic thread 
tongue.gif

Got arrested in March for DUI and its nothing to be proud of.

Got a CWOF and 1 year probation. Get my license back in 2 weeks, exactly 60 days since arrest, thanks to a good lawyer.

Cops tried to break my high spirits but it aint happening, yeah I learned a lesson, but I still am a better person than the pig that pulled me over for no reason and then lied about it. Must suck to have a job where you are so bored you just pull over any car out past 2 am. Dumb %+$ cop ripped apart my car looking for bud, and missed the l that was right next to my seat. Then he showed up at my house at 7am the next day just to tell my parents I got arrested. I'm a 21 year old man, I can speak to my parents on my own, I don't need no pig trying to rile up my folks to get mad at me.

Got arrested in March for DUI and its nothing to be proud of.

Got a CWOF and 1 year probation. Get my license back in 2 weeks, exactly 60 days since arrest, thanks to a good lawyer.

Cops tried to break my high spirits but it aint happening, yeah I learned a lesson, but I still am a better person than the pig that pulled me over for no reason and then lied about it. Must suck to have a job where you are so bored you just pull over any car out past 2 am. Dumb %+$ cop ripped apart my car looking for bud, and missed the l that was right next to my seat. Then he showed up at my house at 7am the next day just to tell my parents I got arrested. I'm a 21 year old man, I can speak to my parents on my own, I don't need no pig trying to rile up my folks to get mad at me.

2 days after new years 2 years ago me, my bro, and his chick left a party and we all had been drinking, me especially. My brother was driving and we got pulled over and we all got arrested because we were under 21. Spent the night in Jail and I had to go to 4 AA meetings and that was really it for me but that night locked up was terrible enough. My brother got a year of probation and had to pay mad fines. Don't drink and drive.

2 days after new years 2 years ago me, my bro, and his chick left a party and we all had been drinking, me especially. My brother was driving and we got pulled over and we all got arrested because we were under 21. Spent the night in Jail and I had to go to 4 AA meetings and that was really it for me but that night locked up was terrible enough. My brother got a year of probation and had to pay mad fines. Don't drink and drive.

Originally Posted by INS

not about that life.... but i see a DUI coming in the near future. I have to cut that $%#% out.

It isn't worth it.  It's happened to me before, and it's EXPENSIVE.  Also, you're taking other peoples' lives into your hands every time you make the decision to drive drunk.  Don't do it.

Originally Posted by INS

not about that life.... but i see a DUI coming in the near future. I have to cut that $%#% out.

It isn't worth it.  It's happened to me before, and it's EXPENSIVE.  Also, you're taking other peoples' lives into your hands every time you make the decision to drive drunk.  Don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom