NT...how many of you have been arrested? vol. about that life?

YES!,I wanna smack myself everytime I think about it.LIFE CHANGER,WORST TIME TO HAVE IT.MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!But I just have to push through and do what I gotta do.It doesnt involve sex crimes of any type.jsyk

YES!,I wanna smack myself everytime I think about it.LIFE CHANGER,WORST TIME TO HAVE IT.MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!But I just have to push through and do what I gotta do.It doesnt involve sex crimes of any type.jsyk

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Got arrested in March for DUI and its nothing to be proud of.

Got a CWOF and 1 year probation. Get my license back in 2 weeks, exactly 60 days since arrest, thanks to a good lawyer.

Cops tried to break my high spirits but it aint happening, yeah I learned a lesson, but I still am a better person than the pig that pulled me over for no reason and then lied about it. Must suck to have a job where you are so bored you just pull over any car out past 2 am. Dumb %+$ cop ripped apart my car looking for bud, and missed the l that was right next to my seat. Then he showed up at my house at 7am the next day just to tell my parents I got arrested. I'm a 21 year old man, I can speak to my parents on my own, I don't need no pig trying to rile up my folks to get mad at me.
But you were driving drunk?
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i got 2 assault charges a few years ago and a ticky tack b.s "domestic violence" charge over yelling at my sons mother and nosy neighbors calling the cops. not hitting were talking about yelling.

it is what it is, everything happened more then 3 years ago, i get off probation in june and after being on some form of probation for almost 5 years now it's going to feel good to not have that monkey on my back no more. plus i talked to my lawyer a while back and i'll be able to get everything expunged and off my record soon too.

all that being said F jail, F court, F paying fines, F taking anger management classes i never needed.
Oh.

Got a CWOF and 1 year probation. Get my license back in 2 weeks, exactly 60 days since arrest, thanks to a good lawyer.

Cops tried to break my high spirits but it aint happening, yeah I learned a lesson, but I still am a better person than the pig that pulled me over for no reason and then lied about it. Must suck to have a job where you are so bored you just pull over any car out past 2 am. Dumb %+$ cop ripped apart my car looking for bud, and missed the l that was right next to my seat. Then he showed up at my house at 7am the next day just to tell my parents I got arrested. I'm a 21 year old man, I can speak to my parents on my own, I don't need no pig trying to rile up my folks to get mad at me.
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i got 2 assault charges a few years ago and a ticky tack b.s "domestic violence" charge over yelling at my sons mother and nosy neighbors calling the cops. not hitting were talking about yelling.

it is what it is, everything happened more then 3 years ago, i get off probation in june and after being on some form of probation for almost 5 years now it's going to feel good to not have that monkey on my back no more. plus i talked to my lawyer a while back and i'll be able to get everything expunged and off my record soon too.

all that being said F jail, F court, F paying fines, F taking anger management classes i never needed.
Oh.

Arrested in 8th grade for graffiti. I don't remember what the exact charges were, that was so long ago. Getting a mugshot taken had me shook.

Arrested in 8th grade for graffiti. I don't remember what the exact charges were, that was so long ago. Getting a mugshot taken had me shook.

Tried me for attempted murder, simply because the dudes I was with, they didn't catch. Got it dropped, but got charged with assault and battery. First offense, 1.5 years probation, 60 hours community service. Got it sealed btw.

Tried me for attempted murder, simply because the dudes I was with, they didn't catch. Got it dropped, but got charged with assault and battery. First offense, 1.5 years probation, 60 hours community service. Got it sealed btw.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by kdawg

I once got my name taken for speeding on my bike.

reckless driving for me. Poppin wheelies on the freeway. 18 hours in jail
tired.gif
My bike has pedals...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is too funny. can we please get a story?

Never been arrested, thank the lord.

With some of the stupid stuff I did when I was younger, I legitimately am surprised that I've never received anything as much as a ticket.

Never been arrested, thank the lord.

With some of the stupid stuff I did when I was younger, I legitimately am surprised that I've never received anything as much as a ticket.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

It doesn't matter, the police still need a reason/infraction to stop cars. If i hadn't taken the breathalyzer my case could have been thrown out.

pig said I had all my interior lights in my car on, which is impossible because only 1 of my 4 interior lights works, and it wasn't on. Then in the police report he said he stopped me because of recent car break-ins in the area.
eyes.gif
  the police report was a straight up joke, cops got both my parents names wrong, how does that even happen.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

It doesn't matter, the police still need a reason/infraction to stop cars. If i hadn't taken the breathalyzer my case could have been thrown out.

pig said I had all my interior lights in my car on, which is impossible because only 1 of my 4 interior lights works, and it wasn't on. Then in the police report he said he stopped me because of recent car break-ins in the area.
eyes.gif
  the police report was a straight up joke, cops got both my parents names wrong, how does that even happen.

Originally Posted by CorpusChristiTX

I have been arrested 6 times in the last year and a half................Crooked Christi is a jungle.......

hahahaha.... no it ain't... lmao

Originally Posted by CorpusChristiTX

I have been arrested 6 times in the last year and a half................Crooked Christi is a jungle.......

hahahaha.... no it ain't... lmao

Back
Top Bottom